Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yet another involuntarily celibate brother commits mass shooting

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
bro he's 14. all men under the age of 18 are not allowed to call themselves incels. fakecels. and if some people here feel addressed then fuck off you retarded weirdos. they are dirty kids and not incels. i don't think you know what an incel is.

these are some retarded TikTok junkies who pick up words like maxxing and insert them into their sentence structure, are on 4chan too much and have become some sons of bitches through their anime furry consumption
i extend this even further i think nobody can claim incel till they are 20. i've seen so many larpers here who are 18-19 claim they are ugly truecels only to ascend a few months later

if you are under 20 there are still just a lot of opportunities. and yes there are outliers where you can tell its giga over even at 16 but as know here we don't judge things based on outlier cases

i extend this even further i think nobody can claim incel till they are 20. i've seen so many larpers here who are 18-19 claim they are ugly truecels only to ascend a few months later

if you are under 20 there are still just a lot of opportunities. and yes there are outliers where you can tell its giga over even at 16 but as know here we don't judge things based on outlier cases
+1

bro he's 14. all men under the age of 18 are not allowed to call themselves incels. fakecels. and if some people here feel addressed then fuck off you retarded weirdos. they are dirty kids and not incels. i don't think you know what an incel is.

these are some retarded TikTok junkies who pick up words like maxxing and insert them into their sentence structure, are on 4chan too much and have become some sons of bitches through their anime furry consumption
JFL some users here think the year is 2013,imagine telling some kid who gets bullied or brutalized daily that he's not an inkwell. The average 14 yo can be blackpilled in a nano second due to the internet.

most people here aren't even neurotypical there's nothing left to do for them,they won't even be able to ascend or start a family but they're gonna be called fakecels even though most people are repulsed by their low spatial awareness and motor skills

most people here aren't even neurotypical there's nothing left to do for them,they won't even be able to ascend or start a family but they're gonna be called fakecels even though most people are repulsed by their low spatial awareness and motor skills
you can be as autistic and socially indept as you can imagine, if you grow to be 6ft3 during puberty at 18 you will easily ascend. so i don't wanna hear this coper BS

you can be as autistic and socially indept as you can imagine, if you grow to be 6ft3 during puberty at 18 you will easily ascend. so i don't wanna hear this coper BS
Nice PUA bullshit,those men don't even have 2 male friends but you think they'll be able to ascend yeah ok

Nice PUA bullshit,those men don't even have 2 male friends but you think they'll be able to ascend yeah ok
they're gonna tell becky about boba fett and ghost rider on their date then get ghosted JFL

i'm saying literally the opposite of PUA bullshit. you are the one with the PUA bullshit. i'm citing being attractive outshines being autistic and you are saying the otherwise

i'm saying literally the opposite of PUA bullshit. you are the one with the PUA bullshit. i'm citing being attractive outshines being autistic and you are saying the otherwise
If they were attractive people wouldn't be repulsed by them,you can't go from being an outcast to magically getting a social circle if you aren't even properly socialized. That's like releasing a zoo animal into the wilderness and expecting them to thrive

If they were attractive people wouldn't be repulsed by them,you can't go from being an outcast to magically getting a social circle if you aren't even properly socialized. That's like releasing a zoo animal into the wilderness and expecting them to thrive
having friends or not doesn't matter if you are attractive and/or tall enough you can get a relationship with 0 friends or social circle

if you look good enough and/or are tall enough those negatives are turned into positives

no friends
ugly= creep loner | attractive/tall= stoic lone wolf

socially retarded
ugly= autistic weirdo | attractive/tall= cute shy or mysterious

if you look good enough and/or are tall enough those negatives are turned into positives

no friends
ugly= creep loner | attractive/tall= stoic lone wolf

socially retarded
ugly= autistic weirdo | attractive/tall= cute shy or mysterious
being tall doesn't mean being attractive but ok