Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yellow genocide

The only asians i could hate are south koreans, for the others i feel bad

If an asian guy appeared in the ad more people would skip over it. I'm speculating that's the thought process behind the creative direction here. But yeah, ricecels are so undesirable they scare away potential customers in the minds of the executives. Brutal af :cryfeels:

If an asian guy appeared in the ad more people would skip over it. I'm speculating that's the thought process behind the creative direction here. But yeah, ricecels are so undesirable they scare away potential customers in the minds of the executives. Brutal af :cryfeels:
Just make it a white family then, stop humiliating us :feelsree::reeeeee:

Just make it a white family then, stop humiliating us :feelsree::reeeeee:
Asian men don't exist in TV shows and other works of fiction because they're invisible to women IRL and other men don't take them seriously too,

Asian men don't exist in TV shows and other works of fiction because they're invisible to women IRL and other men don't take them seriously too,
(((TV))) can be all white for all I care as long as shit like this disappears.

(((TV))) can be all white for all I care as long as shit like this disappears.
I can just watch anime and media made in Asian countries if I want to see rice men in leading roles anyways. They're better and less pozzed then most western media nowadays. Even when they attempt Asian representation it's still not good and worse than what I can find elsewhere.

The entire isekai genre in Japan is just Asian men collecting harems of white waifus in medival anime fantasyland as wish fulfillment. Isekai being popular speaks volumes.

They're only country in East Asia to be majority circumcised. That alone is reason enough even disregarding everything else.

The CEO of the company is a ricefaggot, classic :feelskek: @pyromancer1234

why would he okay this ad
@Lv99_BixNood was saying he's a faggot in the practical sense. Gay Asian men White-worship even more than Asian women, if such a thing is possible. They beg White gays to top them while gay Whites exclude them by writing "no rice" in their profiles. (I feel gross just typing that.)