Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you voice chat with other Incels?

ThiccQueen

ThiccQueen

Banned
-
We do voice chats every so often and it's usually a lot of fun. There is usually one Cucktears infiltrator and even PUA infiltrators.

Feel free to join, we're all fucking awkward cunts so just say whatever you want, don't worry too much about getting judged, joining us can even help you gain Confidence which as we all know, is very very important to women.

Check my sig for the link

Never. I hate voicechat

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Never. I hate voicechat
It's where you need to be on Valentines day bro. But yeah, you can just type in the chat if you want, so much more fun than this forum.

ThiccQueen said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Never. I hate voicechat
It's where you need to be on Valentines day bro. But yeah, you can just type in the chat if you want, so much more fun than this forum.
This isn't the official discord?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
ThiccQueen said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Never. I hate voicechat
This isn't the official discord?
Yeah, I mean the official discord, you got an account? come onto it already

I would but only when my parents are on extended leave.

FeminismsCancer said:
I would but only when my parents are on extended leave.
dope, srs join the incels.is discord server, we do vc there and plan on doing a big one for valentines day

ThiccQueen said:
dope, srs join the incels.is discord server, we do vc there and plan on doing a big one for valentines day

I'll see if I can get enough privacy. 
I don't literally live in the basement or my room, I'm usually in the living room sitting on the sofa with my laptop.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
How can you be doxxed from your voice?

A guy from my school knows reddit and what incels are. I doubt that he posts on cucktears but the chance that he wants to troll incels is there

Facade said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
How can you be doxxed from your voice?
A guy from my school knows reddit and what incels are. I doubt that he posts on cucktears but the chance that he wants to troll incels is there
It's a slim chance he'd recognize your voice

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Exactly. And then he could tell people in school about, they will find my account and I would be fucked

Facade said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Exactly. And then he could tell people in school about, they would find my account and I would be fucked
come on anyway brocel, you don't have to voice chat.

And I'm planning on making a secret server for most trusted users anyway for voice chatting

Seems like it would be super awkward. Also i just LDAR and play wow all day so i would be boring af for conversation. ><

Virginp0wers said:
Seems like it would be super awkward. Also i just LDAR and play wow all day so i would be boring af for conversation. ><
nah it's good, I thought it'll be awkward but we just talk about blackpill stuff when conversation gets dry. Just join and mute your mic and maybe join the convo when you feel comfortable enough

I don't really have a mic. can i use discord on my phone? I'm not too familiar with the app

TheVman said:
I don't really have a mic. can i use discord on my phone? I'm not too familiar with the app

Yeah should work, I know my discord doesn't work on the desktop but if you download it it works

No, i can't stand hearing my own voice, i sometimes wish i was a mute.

no, I sound like a trap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back