Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather...

S

Somecel

Greycel
Be a tall, well proportioned human specimen with 9-10/10 facial aesthetics who receives daily validation and lives his life knowing that there isn't a female out there who doesn't want his dick, but is forced to be celibate for the rest of his life OR be a decent looking normie who has regular sex/relationships with average to slightly above average women.

1st of all make a poll, second of all why are u using an alt, 3rd of all 1st option

2 obviously

Why would you want to be perfect looking but be unable to have sex/relationships

lol this but would chose the 2nd option

validation is the only thing i seek tbqh, i could have a giant social circle and mog every inferior that passes. that is better than being average

validation is the only thing i seek tbqh, i could have a giant social circle and mog every inferior that passes. that is better than being average
but you won't have the ultimate validation......love

but you won't have the ultimate validation......love
assuming foids are capable of an intimate feeling that doesn't even exist

You won't even get sex, tho

You have to be celibate for life

You have wasted your good looks

when they are young it is there, also I feel like intimacy with a woman who loves and actually cares about you will be more euphoric than sleeping with a bunch of random sluts

2nd obviously, I wouldn't wanna be a full-on Chad either way.

You will have it easier in life. Its a much better feeling to be praised by every girl. They will go crazy for you and do whatever you want. Giving females hope and then dissapoint them is awesome tbh