Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a sexhaver in North Korea than an incel?

Question

• Sexhaver in the DPRK

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Incel in the west or wherever you are

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you rather have a trad wife and live in an apartment in the DPRK or would you remain incel as you are now?

Remember, no copes in the DPRK. No internet, you can't own anything and you will probably live on rice and potatoes only. Your life is all about working, pretty much. Sure there are some free time for family activities but still. Your whole life revolves around working hard for the great leader, like a slave. While he lives in luxury. Not really that much different from being a wagecuck in the west but i think it's still worse in NK.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0

Anti america north korean propaganda art

TELEMMGLPICT000315859024 trans NvBQzQNjv4Bql  dn bkBoeGShbklIuDGuil7a1KV2STY3xRqqFt No

Last edited:
definitely incel

Yeonmi Park 53065489343 cropped

I would rather be normie creampier sexhaver in North Korea than touch starved emotional starved KHHV at 30 in Eastern Europe.

Incel in the west for sure

North Korea is actually a paradise with state mandated gfs but le gynocratic west doesn't like that so they paint it as le evil dictatorship

I can't be a NEET in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea so no

North Korea is actually a paradise with state mandated gfs but le gynocratic west doesn't like that so they paint it as le evil dictatorship
The main issue i have with the DPRK is that the people are starved. If the people actually got good food and nutrition and wouldn't have to work so much then i would have more respect towards the great leader and the country. I think it's pretty based that they forbid foreign influences so the people will never be able to see how much of a clown world the west is, i like that.

Nope, Then i wouldnt be able to play age of empires 3 and 4 or access a computer at all!

Nope, Then i wouldnt be able to play age of empires 3 and 4 or access a computer at all!
They actually have their own mobile games in the DPRK. Mobile games without internet of course. I personally wouldn't miss video games at all.

Definitely incel. Life in the DPRK is total hell and the lack of freedom would hurt me even more than the lack of sex currently does.

I can't be a NEET in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea so no
There are unemployed people so i think they have some sort of welfare system, not sure though.