Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you fuck a post-op transgender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Post op = they had surgery to remove their penis and now have a vagina.
If a transgender 8/10 stacy wanted to fuck you.... would you???

Yes I would like that very much. A 8/10 is almost like a dream.

> 8/10 stacy
> transgender
come again? those don't even exist and even if they do, they'd never actually fuck a guy. those "hot" traps/trannies you see only do photos and they require a shit ton of effects and fake-up to look good.

No, that's disgusting and trans people are mentally ill and insane.

8/10 then yes

No, I'll stay incel before I would ever turn gay.

No.

No, no, no.

Pre-op yes
Post-op no

IF you think for a minute you'll probobly find out why fucking a post-op trans in the "pussy" is way more gay.

Only if it were one of those cases where you never would even know in the first place.

I'm not a homosexual degenerate.

No I'm not gay. Also, their boipussy is just a perpetually healing wound they have to 'dilate' for hours a day by dildoing themselves. It's yucky af.

No, that's disgusting and trans people are mentally ill and insane.

He's right. Trans people are not human. They are delusional retards, and fucking a man who has surgically tried to look like a woman is still gay as fuck. He's not a woman, no matter how many surgeries he has.

It's a HE...not a SHE.

So no, I will not fuck a man because I'm not gay.
I will not fuck a man who looks like a female-looking creature thingy, because that's also gay and stupid.

No.

No I would not.

He's right. Trans people are not human. They are delusional retards, and fucking a man who has surgically tried to look like a woman is still gay as fuck. He's not a woman, no matter how many surgeries he has.

It's a HE...not a SHE.

So no, I will not fuck a man because I'm not gay.
I will not fuck a man who looks like a female-looking creature thingy, because that's also gay and stupid.
Legit.

So many volcels

Not into dudes... so no.

Pre-op yes
Post-op no

IF you think for a minute you'll probobly find out why fucking a post-op trans in the "pussy" is way more gay.

This times ten. Pre-op are sometimes cute and I'd fuck that boypussy any day. Post-op are extremely mentally ill and their "pussy" is a mangled dick. I'd still fuck pre-op, but my standards would be higher.

Normies believe this shit is actually not gay
Well it isn't. I mean I won't marry a trap, but it's still a legit hookup/friends with benefits material

It couldn't be any gayer.
Lmao at the "traps are gay" meme.

Tell me for one second would you rather fuck this's pussy?
iu

Or this cutie's tight butthole
iu

Well it isn't. I mean I won't marry a trap, but it's still a legit hookup/friends with benefits material
I'd marry a trap if cute and emotional connection lmao

Mangled or not, the dick is there. That makes is gay as fuuuuck. You're lying with a feminized man. How is that not queerdom? Inb4 muh feminine traits

I mean, have you seen some of the pre-op trannies? There are some fucking hot traps out there. Would smash any day of the week. They have tits and bone structure of a woman anyway. from behind what's the difference. Post op 8/10 is easy choice.

Mangled or not, the dick is there. That makes is gay as fuuuuck. You're lying with a feminized man. How is that not queerdom? Inb4 muh feminine traits
I actualy said it's better if his dick is not butchered, as i won't bang the fake pussy anyway(ass>pussy is well known). And yea, feminine traits are legit, as a very feminite trap is basicly a girl with a dick... which is still better than a ugly woman.

Depends on how they look. I'd fuck Gigi Gorgeous but she only dated Chads, and is now a "lesbian"

I might of in the past. if i were younger i would be caught up in this left sjw shit. but the tranny thing is about 80% of all the female actors on tv. shadow govt is trying to fuck people up with subliminal shit. I wouldnt mind being friends with one but relationship wise nope lol. i just cant really support it knowing it's another person falling for it.

So much voceling ITT makes me.sick.

It's not gay to fuck a feminine trans.

Yes it is because you're still fucking a guy.

If you're eating chicken but it somehow looks like lettuce...are you eating a vegetarian meal? NO.

Same idea.

Yes it is because you're still fucking a guy.

If you're eating chicken but it somehow looks like lettuce...are you eating a vegetarian meal? NO.

Same idea.
Well... your loss. If i had a chance i wouldn't pass on it.

Let me repeat. I have no standards

Well... your loss. If i had a chance i wouldn't pass on it.

You call it my loss, and I'd say it's actually your loss lol. Have fun being a gaycel who fucked a dude.

i would fuck a pre op i dont even care anymore

You call it my loss, and I'd say it's actually your loss lol. Have fun being a gaycel who fucked a dude.
I haven't fucked one, but like i said i wouldn't miss an oppotunity by a legit feminine trap.

Hell no. What are you crazy ?

I like femboys with intact, uncut, sub 6 inch peepees.

Post op = they had surgery to remove their penis and now have a vagina.
If a transgender 8/10 stacy wanted to fuck you.... would you???
Yes and marry, but they have to look really feminine

lots of bisexualcels I see

Status
Not open for further replies.