Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over working hard on yourself to get some leftovers

heimi233

heimi233

Greycel
I've seen multiple advices that I need to work hard on myself, get good personality and yada yada yada...just to receive some leftovers
FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

I'm the one who had to become a better person
I'm the one who owes kindness towards femoids (so the part of me, and yet they somehow don't owe me anything)
I'm the one who needs career, extreme effort to be someone "desirable"...

Just to get a fraction of something what luckier people get just for existing, I mean affection, sex, love and stuff like that, and these still won't be sincere for me, for them they would be, all because they were born with better genes and looks

It's not over, it never began

I did everything in my power, Everything they said, Shower, Groom myself (Hair and stuff) Stayed lean, Ate my veggies, Tried to talk to girls, I was only shamed every time, So much for my great personality.

It's over when you can't even get leftovers.

I feel you 110% on this

Even the most horrible motherfuckers in this world get girlfriends and sex. That ain't about it chief.

I feel the same thing as you. Why I need to fucking improve so hard to receive things that some people can get it effortlessly? This world is not fair.