Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women should be slaves. They are nothing but dumb breeding cattle used only for pleasure and procreation.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Women should be an extension of men's desires. They shouldn't have any thoughts or sentience of their own. They are instruments for fulfilling our desires and needs, nothing more.

just holes meat & bones with genetic determinism

don’t worry bhai, the return of the patriarchy and enslaving females will come soon

Nature abhors vacuum. Any hole left behind by feminists are filled up by trads.

Why can't men understand that women should be slaves for fucking and breeding? :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Based thread. Altho it would be nice to genetically change humans to go for personality and not looks :feelsrope:I want to feel love and a warm puseh.

I looked at this and was about to download some nice Jessie feet pics and then James came, holy shit that is based. What the hell :feelskek:

200% agree they should be sucking our cocks under our tables while we are postmaxing on pussyslayers.is

I agree. "Women are nothing but machines for producing children." Napoleon Bonaparte

Women are dumb pieces of meat whose sole purpose is to get creampied by men and birth their children.