Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman dies after being raped with car jack that was opened inside her

A Good Friend said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
or inspiration for guro
I used to like to post guro, but this hard-on named Kointo always gave me shit about it.
I made a guro thread, but it died. I'll revive it for you

Akarin said:
damn she's cute. They could donate her body to me.

I have snickered exactly twice at posts today, both yours.

I award you this:
TS_Award-Ribbon_164305485.jpg

A Good Friend said:
I have snickered exactly twice at posts today, both yours.

I award you this:
TS_Award-Ribbon_164305485.jpg

tenor.png

th-thank you

Remember how the OP used to be? He's really become bitter and twisted

sad

Why the fuck would you use your phone in the bathtub while charging? Dumbass girl

This is awful, those poor kids. This monster should be taken out back and shot. :/

Solitarian_Walker said:
FACEandLMS said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]KILLED IN THE BATH [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Russian schoolgirl, 12, ‘electrocuted by her smartphone’ after dropping it in the bath while charging it[/font]
The young victim, named only as Kseniya P, was listening to music while taking a bath when the tragedy happened in Moscow, Russia
kseniya-p_1_east2west-e1517565873584.jpg
bfl.gif

Stupid worthless THOT. She was probably sexting with Chad on Tinder while scrubbing the cum of the last Chad off her diseased roast flaps.

Lmao also why would you use a phone while charging, especially in the bathtub. Stupid stupid stupid

WarmIncelation said:
This is awful, those poor kids. This monster should be taken out back and shot. :/

Sarcasm?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

No

I actually think this is fucking awful and losing someone you love to something like this is devastating let alone at their young ages.

what's with all the inceltears esque comments?

Indari said:

was wondering the same thing

Holy shit. I'm going to be accused of being a cuck and as much as I hate roasties... Damn. Even animals are slaughtered humanely. They should hang that shit bag. He could have just raped her and bashed her skull in or slit her throat instead of doing that... Fuck me.

Roastie killed by dropping a phone in the bath is pretty common. Normally caused by shitty Chinese chargers when the mains voltage shorts through the charger into the water. A proper switched mode power supply completely isolates the mains voltage from the 5VDC output through a high frequency transformer. There was a woman in China killed in the bath by one of these a few years ago.

just look at this mini sluts face/expression and pouting to her hand pose. You just know she had a circle of betas around her giving her constant validation. what a narcissistic little cunt she mustve been and only at TWELVE. FUCKING LOL. I hope shes burning.

These are actually pretty interesting to read, I wouldn't mind to see more.

visage said:
just look at this mini sluts face/expression and pouting to her hand pose. You just know she had a circle of betas around her giving her constant validation. what a narcissistic little cunt she mustve been and only at TWELVE. FUCKING LOL. I hope shes burning.

I want to cum inside her

Cuck-Damage said:

sad

A lot of people turned out like that. They joined the forum with certain views that gradually over time became what some would consider more 'extreme'.

z2020 said:
Cuck-Damage said:
sad
A lot of people turned out like that. They joined the forum with certain views that gradually over time became what some would consider more 'extreme'.

yup
hxe1A59.jpg

:D

:bigsmile:

:heh:

;)

:skeptical:

:(

x-x

a terrible fate indeed

we must do all we can to make sure that this destiny does not await us

god speed incel brethren, god speed

Cuck-Damage said:
z2020 said:
Cuck-Damage said:
sad
yup
hxe1A59.jpg

:D
:bigsmile:
:heh:
;)
:skeptical:
:(
x-x

a terrible fate indeed
we must do all we can to make sure that this destiny does not await us
god speed incel brethren, god speed
Praise Eggy and His magnificent Black Pill trilogy.

Sure, he renounced the Black Pill and fucked a tranny, but still. kek

That's too fucked, not lifefuel i say.

Indari said:

Whiteknight beta cucks.

Sluts fear the day of the jack

Good riddance, she was probably texting some Chad.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I want to cum inside her
Same here, I want to pound her tight little pussy like there's no tomorrow.

I'm indifferent to what passes on into the void as everyone dies, but I can certainly say this is not lifefuel.

What's with all the inceltears/cucktears/white knight comments on this thread

And she was a mother of two. Imagine how her kids felt after knowing what happened to her. Imagine how’d you feel if someone did this to your mom

Only degenerate thing about all of this, is this punk that committed the crime and the sick, garbage, worthless fucks that praise him

I'm just wondering how this is even possible... like I can't imagine it

fukmylyf said:
I'm just wondering how this is even possible... like I can't imagine it
Years of getting fucked gave the roastie a huge gap.

lost respect for u faceandlms, sry bro but this is just fucked its not lifefuel lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back