Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion With thots running around pretty much naked during summer times, would you be in support of...

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

Make it required?

• Yes. Complete degeneracy to have foids running around 20% naked in public all the time

• No. Sounds too unusual

• Maybe not a complete burka. But enough so that legs, arms, midriff are not showing. No tight clothes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Requiring all foids to wear burkas in public, like in the Islamic states? Only their faces are allowed to show.

No tbh I don't want the sandniggers' culture invading my country

the third option

Doesnt have to be a burqa necessarily, as long as they arent allowed anything slutty enough so that im not constantly triggered and reminded of the experiences and sensuality ill never be able to experience.

Yes, women who walk around like sluts deserves to be raped.

I'd be in support of them getting raped

i don't go outside anyway and don't really care. I've accepted its over and will never get better why even bother?

Let them run around with barely any clothes on. They'll learn their lesson about being a slut when they get snatched up and assaulted :)

No. I would change the law to make it so I could touch them whether they like it or not like the sluts they dress as/are.

Rapefugees (north african or subsaharan) should be set loose on any whore showing off her juicy assets without any repercussions for said rapefugee.

20% naked? Foids are at least 50% naked all the time. If they wear short shorts and a tank top (and most of them do) they're about 70% naked.

Also ban makeup, jewellery and expensive handbags. It's ridiculous that in Islamic states foids have to cover up their bodies but they're allowed to pile on layers of makeup, wear 10 kilos of jewellery and carry LV bags.

Once I was in Marrakesh and one thick juicy foid had a tight white burka on that wrapped around her big juicy ass and you could see her thong. I followed her for about 20 minutes. It was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen and completely contradicted the point of the goddamn burka. But vulgar western whorehogs with their filthy meat all laid out like at a communist meat shop will never even attain 10% of that kind of exotic sexual allure.

Last edited:
20% naked? Foids are at least 50% naked all the time. If they wear short shorts and a tank top (and most of them do) they're about 70% naked.

Also ban makeup, jewellery and expenses handbags. It's ridiculous that in Islamic states foids have to cover up their bodies but they're allowed to pile on layers of makeup, wear 10 kilos of jewellery and carry LV bags.

One I was in Marrakesh one thick juicy foid had a tight white burka on that wrapped around her big juicy ass and you could see her thong. I followed her for about 20 minutes. It was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen and completely contradicted the point of the goddamn burka. But vulgar western whorehogs with their filthy meat all laid out like at a communist meat shop will never even attain 10% of that kind of exotic sexual allure.

High IQ. And you're right, they are at least 75% naked.

I'd rather they didn't go outside at all or wore burkas.

If they have to go showing skin, I'd rather they went fully naked at once, that way I can at least ogle them and then fap like a king afterwards.

Let them run around with barely any clothes on. They'll learn their lesson about being a slut when they get snatched up and assaulted :)
Even if they get assaulted they will blame it on males move on and keep wearing the same clothes, even if it happens a lot of times.

I guess I can also be alone in the night in the amazonian jungle, get killed and eaten and blame it on the animals.

In order for a foid to understand something the majority of society have to do the same or agree on that.

Requiring all foids to wear burkas in public, like in the Islamic states? Only their faces are allowed to show.
I would prohibit fake up instead .
This would drop all foids at least 2 points in looks score and would get them down from their pedestal , at least a little bit .

State sponsored rape

fuck off with this sandnigger ape shit

I don't care about what they wear, but if they dress like whores they should be treated like whores and raped without any consequences.

Make then wear burqas and no photos on Instagram. That would ruin their lives for good.