Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wilt Chamberlain's claim of 20,000 women

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

True or LARP

• True

• LARP

• Part true, part LARP

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
https://thebiglead.com/2012/08/23/wilt-chamberlain-had-a-lot-of-sex-according-to-math/

Wilt Chamberlain once claimed to have had sex with 20,000 women – a very exact number that was probably accurate at that time. Ever wonder how many women he would have had to have slept with to make that number true?

If Wilt started at the age of 15, from then up to the age of 55 (when the book was published) he would have had 40 years to sleep with 20,000 women, or 500 different women a year-easy math.
That works out to roughly 1.4 women a day

Truth or LARP, do you think?

massive cope jfl

he is fcking liar

That sounds disgusting ngl, he is a repulsive whore.

20 000 there is no way

he is fcking liar

7'1'' Tyrone, biggest superstar in the NBA at the time, probably 12+ inch BBC. You don't think women wouldn't have stood in line to open their legs for him, even though it was back in 50's-70's?

View attachment 138629 View attachment 138630

7'1'' Tyrone, biggest superstar in the NBA at the time, probably 12+ inch BBC. You don't think women wouldn't have stood in line to open their legs for him, even though it was back in 50's-70's?
Not 20,000, over exaggeration for sake of bragging, but then again women are you know and more than 20,000 females exist so what do I know

Got to be larp that's a city of women but then again bbc
Probably fucked a shit ton and it felt like thousands to him I'm sure he didnt keep count

Got to be larp that's a city of women but then again bbc
it's like an entire arena full of women watching him play basketball and he's had sex with all of them, think about how crazy that sounds, whether LARP or not

it's like an entire arena full of women watching him play basketball and he's had sex with all of them, think about how crazy that sounds, whether LARP or not

Holy fuck, you're right. Jesus, high IQ to point it out that way.

Imagine those are filled to the doors with just women. And he fucked all of them.

Yeah sounds LARP, now that I think about it that way.

He must be talking about been in orgies and thats why the number is so high.
btw OP are you homeless? do you find a solution at the thing that happened to you last night?

I laugh at these giga copers. Imagine coping this hard.

lol what a fucking larp

Could be true, he sure makes Hugh Hefner a rookie, he only had a count of a 1000 or so