Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wide angle lens/short focal length = face distortion

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
https://gizmodo.com/5857279/this-is-how-lenses-beautify-or-uglify-your-pretty-face

Camera lens = how good you'll look in a photo. 135mm is ideal but the focal length for most, if not all,  phones is far lower than that which is why you look like shit in phone selfies. Higher than 135 is passable since the distortion won't be as pronounced but low focal length = death.

If you're insecure about your appearance and the way you look in cameras, stay the fuck away from smartphone selfies. 

Take the worst possible lens and take a photo close to your face, that's how you look like.

CopingGymcel said:
Take the worst possible lens and take a photo close to your face, that's how you look like.

I think this may be meme. I saw girls who looked like utter subhumans in pics and then looked much better in person/motion.

I saw the opposite tho, people who look better in pics. I think that it has to do with FWHR and features ratios

Zyros said:
I think this may be meme. I saw girls who looked like utter subhumans in pics and then looked much better in person/motion.

I saw the opposite tho, people who look better in pics. I think that it has to do with FWHR and features ratios

I was just joking.