Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why You Should Join the Military

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★★

Note: I do not endorse or condone violence in any way whatsoever. This post is satirical in nature.

fuck the military the only good thing is that its a good way to get rid of normalfags

fuck the military the only good thing is that its a good way to get rid of normalfags
Agree. I would only join the incel military if it existed on roblox.

Imagine if the 1997 North Hollywood shooters had military training. Those guys had full-auto assault rifles and body armor all over their bodies that even when double-tapped, didn't let the bullets pass. They were also on sedative barbiturates during the shooting, which may have interfered with their senses. If you've watched the Zero Hour documentary, it says how they essentially didn't give a fuck what happened to them; they were out in the open, but completely fearless. They should've overwhelmed the cops with their firepower and escaped using their getaway car instead of engaging them in a protracted gunfight, which did nothing other than bring more cops to the scene and cause the two to lose control of the situation.

I would honestly say it's better than NEETdom. If I wasn't going to university for whatever reason, I would consider joining the army here.

On the morning of February 28, 1997, after months of preparation that included extensive reconnoitering of their intended target—the Bank of America branch located at 6600 Laurel Canyon Boulevard—Phillips and Mătăsăreanu armed themselves with a semi-automatic HK-91 and several illegally converted weapons: two Norinco Type 56 S rifles, a fully automatic Norinco Type 56 S-1, and a fully automatic Bushmaster XM15 Dissipator, which has been equipped with a triangular, M16A1-style handguard.

The robbers allegedly filled a jam jar with gasoline and placed it in the back seat with the intention of setting the car and weapons on fire to destroy evidence after the robbery. Phillips wore roughly 40 pounds (18 kg) of equipment, including a Type IIIA bulletproof vest and groin guard; a load bearing vest with multiple military ammo pouches; and several pieces of homemade body armor created from spare vests, covering his shins, thighs, and forearms.[17] Mătăsăreanu wore only a Type IIIA bulletproof vest, but included a metal ballistic plate to protect vital organs. Additionally, each man had a watch sewn onto the back of one glove, in order to monitor their timing.[18] Before entering, they took the barbiturate phenobarbital, prescribed to Mătăsăreanu as a sedative, to calm their nerves.[5][19] The Forensic Toxicology Laboratory of the Coroner's Office later also found ephedrine and phenylpropanolamine in Phillips' blood, and phenytoin in Mătăsăreanu's blood.[20]

The robbers wore homemade body armor which successfully protected them from handgun rounds and shotgun pellets fired by the responding officers. An LAPD Metropolitan Division SWAT team eventually arrived with higher-caliber weapons, but they had little effect on the heavy body armor used by the two perpetrators.

Officers, who were mostly armed with then-standard issue Beretta 92F/FS 9mm pistols, Smith & Wesson Model 15 .38 Special revolvers, and 12-gauge Ithaca Model 37 pump-action shotguns, continued to return fire at both robbers, but found their handguns and shotguns would not penetrate the body armor worn by Phillips and Mătăsăreanu.

The two well-armored men had fired approximately 1,100 rounds, while approximately 650 rounds were fired by police.[5] Following their training, the responding patrol officers directed their fire at the "center of mass", or torsos, of Mătăsăreanu and Phillips. However, aramid body armor worn by Phillips and Mătăsăreanu covered all of their vitals (except their heads), enabling them to absorb pistol bullets and shotgun pellets, while Mătăsăreanu's chest armor, thanks to a steel armor plate, successfully withstood a hit from a SWAT officer's AR-15. The service pistols carried by the first responding officers were of insufficient power and used the wrong type of ammunition for penetrating even pistol rated soft body armor. Furthermore, the police were pinned down by fully automatic suppressive fire, making it difficult for them to execute the type of well-aimed return fire that would be required to attempt head shots. Phillips was shot 11 times, including his self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chin while Mătăsăreanu was shot 29 times.[5]

And that's just one example of a shooting that could've been worse had the perpetrator had military training. Stephen Paddock, the 2017 Las Vegas shooter and perpetrator of the deadliest mass shooting in the US, probably could've gotten a higher kill count had he had training on how to shoot guns from a long range.

Edit: I said Paddock had used shooting ranges, but he in fact never did.

Last edited:
Fighting for your country that has made your life worse is cucked as fuck.

Imagine if the 1997 North Hollywood shooters had military training. Those guys had full-auto assault rifles and body armor all over their bodies that even when double-tapped, didn't let the bullets pass. They were also on sedative barbiturates during the shooting, which may have interfered with their senses. If you've watched the Zero Hour documentary, it says how they essentially didn't give a fuck what happened to them; they were out in the open, but completely fearless. They should've overwhelmed the cops with their firepower and escaped using their getaway car instead of engaging them in a protracted gunfight, which did nothing other than bring more cops to the scene and cause the two to lose control of the situation.

I would honestly say it's better than NEETdom. If I wasn't going to university for whatever reason, I would consider joining the army here.
0 casualties besides themselves

0 casualties besides themselves
Preparation = impeccable
Execution = botched

They were clearly sedated and weren't coherent enough to realize what they were doing. They shouldn't have taken the drugs. They might've turned suicidal after a certain point after realizing there's no way out.

Fighting for your country that has made your life worse is cucked as fuck.
Stupid thread from OP tbh
The title Alone made me quench my teeth.

it is on GIF

Many users live under ZOG and don't want to die or get injured for feminism, faggotry and Judaism which is totally fair.

Many users live under ZOG and don't want to die or get injured for feminism, faggotry and Judaism which is totally fair.
Die where? It's literally just training, fellow Canadianbro.

At least I get to kill people legally.
You get to kill the men drafted on the other side for the (((government))) meanwhile Jews are sitting in pissrael or wherever profiting from it and the foids are out fucking chads.

You get to kill the men drafted on the other side for the (((government))) meanwhile Jews are sitting in pissrael or wherever profiting from it and the foids are out fucking chads.
What's the difference between this and going ER?

What's the difference between this and going ER?
The difference is that by going ER you are taking revenge on all the foids and chads. By joining the military you are just fighting other men who were probably just drafted to fight in the name of the (((government))), there is nothing more cucked than that. The only benefit to joining the military is that you could rape all of the foids during war but you could rape foids anyway.

In Call of Duty of course

It's the only job in town

If I got drafted I would not turn around and kill my teammates nope! no way! :feelsLSD:

Honestly nowadays the only reason anyone would join the military is mental retardation or wanting to go ER (which I don't recommend)

Like what do you really do... Most likely you are going to have gay sex, get bored to death and jerk the chicken a lot. There is also a high chance of death or serious injuries and from what I've heard the money isn't even that good.