Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why normies do not deserve your sympathy

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
People think I’m too cruel and call me a fed, but trust me, nobody deserves your sympathy. The post is gone now, but I saw someone make a Reddit post talking asking how to get a girlfriend if you’re a short ugly and autistic man and talking about how sad he is about being lonely.

The post was immediately downvoted and he started getting gaslighted into submission and people were also roasting him. One person even said he gave off “Chris chan vibes” which is a guy with incel tier looks who raped his elderly mother.

He asked why people were being so mean to him and he wasn’t given an explanation he just kept getting downvoted and he got into the negative karma. The people that replied were blaming him for the downvotes and saying he came off as creepy when he didn’t even say anything bad.

One fucking stupid piece of shit Indian bitch said “stay safe ladies, he gave a description of what he looks like” because he said he was short ugly and black. I never wanted to reach through a screen and strangle someone so badly. These people need to stop breathing immediately. They need to be wiped from existence. They are a pack of wild dogs looking for the next vulnerable prey to tear apart and it sickens me. I hope he finds this place.

Obviously, considering the shit presumably most here have experienced at the hands of normfags why would we. Hope they all get allah akbar'd

They have no sympathy for us so why should we have it for them

:yes:
cucked if you have sympathy for people who hate you for existing

People think I’m too cruel and call me a fed, but trust me, nobody deserves your sympathy. The post is gone now, but I saw someone make a Reddit post talking asking how to get a girlfriend if you’re a short ugly and autistic man and talking about how sad he is about being lonely.

The post was immediately downvoted and he started getting gaslighted into submission and people were also roasting him. One person even said he gave off “Chris chan vibes” which is a guy with incel tier looks who raped his elderly mother.

He asked why people were being so mean to him and he wasn’t given an explanation he just kept getting downvoted and he got into the negative karma. The people that replied were blaming him for the downvotes and saying he came off as creepy when he didn’t even say anything bad.

One fucking stupid piece of shit Indian bitch said “stay safe ladies, he gave a description of what he looks like” because he said he was short ugly and black. I never wanted to reach through a screen and strangle someone so badly. These people need to stop breathing immediately. They need to be wiped from existence. They are a pack of wild dogs looking for the next vulnerable prey to tear apart and it sickens me. I hope he finds this place.
This world is genuinely fuxked

Curry foids are racist to core, they deserve to be raped by niggers and die a agonizing death suffocating in their own pool of blood.

Never help others and never be nice

Yeah! I just try to hold out hope for my normie brothers, but every time I go outside, I get bombarded with snide remarks from my normie acquaintances, usually regarding my shut-in nature.

When normscum complain about the economy or being unemployed & having bills piling up don't turn the other cheek mock them.

I remember when someone I hated in school became homeless I mocked them as I saw them and spilt hot coffee on them + posted it on telegram.

Normies are horrible, be sad or have anxiety in public as a guy and see for yourself, or rather be or have anything that signals that you're not a perfectly attuned male organizm and expect to get fucked with at every turn. I think that's one reason why men are so subservient to women and do everything to chase them in a gynocratic world, they actually hide behind their skirts because of how disposable, unliked, villainized thus fragile the average man is. It takes a toll on one mentally even to just acknowledge in his mind that he's a single guy, and that goes even for normie sexhavers so you can imagine how it is for a virgin wizboi. But the difference is that the latter might be better at taking it on the chin, i think the next wave of ER incidents like the one in Australia will be done by normies failed by a shitty social fabric. Joel Cauchi was definitely a big normie.

Most people are trash.

I hate them all
Total normies death

Normies are the worst bullies IRL

I never had any sympathy for them anyways

Normies deserve a boot to the curb if not anything else... or at least something like this..

jason GIF

Gosh fuck the human race

And the ball of misery continiues

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back