Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the Berserk fandom so cringe??

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Srs all they do is make the same lame jokes about Guts getting ass raped by that nigga Donovan, rape horse, Griffith did nothing wrong, etc. For a supposedly "adult" and "serious" manga their fans are immature edgelords specially on soyit (reddit). Also so many fuckers stuck in the golden age arc and saying that the rest is garbage because "it's not dark enough!!" what shitty argument is that kek. Even the Naruto or One Piece fandom is less cringe.

Berserk is amazing, like fucking masterpiece literature. But I do agree that the fans are fucking cringe and just spend too much time memeing with their grasses on. At least they're better than faggot Jojo fans though.

Rape horse is an amazing horsepill. (Farnesse was secretly enjoying it) :feelskek:

Same as FNV great work of art who became too popular and attracted normies

Anything that gets too popular gets the fanbase flooded with unfunny noggers that just repeat the same shit ad nauseam.

Last edited:
Anything that gets too popular get's the fanbase flooded with unfunny noggers that just repeat the same shit ad nauseam.
The unfortunate inevitable result of suffering from success. Normal people will eventually have to be catered to as they become the majority of the fanbase, which will result in a drop in quality slowly but surely over time.

Like that's what every single fandom existed does. Wtf is so cringe about making jokes?

Agreed, the manga itself is superb tho, but r/berserklejerk is such an unsufferable shithole, filled with "edgy" normies, homosexual humour, griffith being a femboy jokes, etc.