Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why I still have racial allegiance as an Incel

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
This post is meant to spur discussion on racial loyality incel loyality dichotomy, please don't racebait here.

I often see this sentiment touted throughout here and seems to be more popular than people of the opposite opinion so I thought I would weigh in. I have racial allegiance towards my people, and by my people I mean certain ethnic group within white people. I have mild allegiance towards whites as whole.
Reason is very simple. Only thing I have in common with a brown incel is that we can't get laid and we agree on behaviour of women. We don't even agree on all of "incel ideology". He most likely thinks JBW is legit.
I have much more in common with an average person of my ethnicity than a brown incel. They might be normie blue pilled cuckolds, but I am capable of associating with people that don't agree with me.

On civilizational level, I'd rather be an incel in white country than an incel in multi kulti shithole, or even worse, turd world country. It is that simple. Argument I hear the most is that my race doesn't care about me because I am undesirable. This is true but this applies everywhere. Being undesriable means being undesirable everywhere, not just to one specific race. This does not speak in favour of incels as coherent group either.

That's mostly the problem too, incels aren't a group and never will be a coherent group with any power. We are by definition undesirable and unpopular by extension. You cannot unite under this banner even if you wanted. It's like trying to make child rapist group (this is how normies unironically see us).
There is no brotherhood in any sense, we just have the same problems.

Just be aware, that by being Incel, most of your own people hate you, white or black.

Btw,
I am black .
I prefer black women. White women are pretty but I don't drool and lust over them unlike ALOT of ethnics here.

Stop thinking all ethnics are there to ''steal your women''.
In any case, youre Incel so you wont get any women any way.

Just be aware, that by being Incel, most of your own people hate you, white or black.
Most of any people hate me. Thanks for not reading my post.

>Argument I hear the most is that my race doesn't care about me because I am undesirable. This is true but this applies everywhere. Being undesriable means being undesirable everywhere, not just to one specific race.

Btw,
I am black .
I prefer black women. White women are pretty but I don't drool and lust over them unlike ALOT of ethnics here.

Ethnicels in the west may not be incel in their native countries :feelskek:
Immigration is shit for ethnicels because in their countries They have chances.

Ethnicels in the west may not be incel in their native countries :feelskek:
Immigration is shit for ethnicels because in their countries They have chances.

I somewhat agree.
If anything, after wagemaxxing, I might go myself in 3rd world black country (africa or carriebean) and try something there.

good, we have no relation at all

I somewhat agree.
If anything, after wagemaxxing, I might go myself in 3rd world black country (africa or carriebean) and try something there.
I think immigration should be for younger people so They can educate themself and go back to help fix their countries tbh. U should do that and moneymaxx

ethnostates work better tbh

ethnostates work better tbh
I agree. This is not a racist opinion btw. Ethnic men would be so much happier not getting mogged and ignored by White people all the time. Asians need to redeem their masculinity, too.

He has allegiance to his race
She lets Tyrone cum on her face

incels aren't a group and never will be a coherent group with any power.
Probably not specifically incels, but men who aren't successful at dating and hate the artificially high smv foids have can do something.

Probably not specifically incels, but men who aren't successful at dating and hate the artificially high smv foids have can do something.
Imagine branding yourself as politcal party of virgins that can't get laid JFL

even people who agree with you wont vote for you because of the normie stigma

Btw,
I am black .

this

Racial allegiance is cope

Btw,
I am black .

ayyyyy lmao me too! XD

There is no such thing as white race. It's a Western invention. JFL at identifying yourself as "white".

Being "white" = being a cuck.

There is no such thing as white race. It's a Western invention. JFL at identifying yourself as "white".

The notion of nation was invented in Europe fairly recently too. It is why retarded empires like Frankish and Austrian empire were a possibility. There was only religion and a ruler. This does not make it any less valid.

this

Racial allegiance is cope
Everything related to humanity problems as a collective that doesn't benefit you is cope. That's what I like to call the hypocrites don't understand.

Racism is cope. No question about it. But so is preaching for globalism. How the hell are opened borders gonna Help YOU Ascend. It baffles me how you guys don't see it.

Nationalists let the chad of their race cuck them.

Internationalists let EVERY CHAD OF EVERY RACE have their ways with women of their race. And most of the time these other races want to kill you in the most agonising way possible.

If we're gonna hate politcs beliefs based on their cuckery. Let us be honest and consistent. This is why incels can't be united. One half will always demand the other half to compromise Without a reward!

JUST LET YOURSELF GET CUCKED THEORY!

Race is a social construct then.

Btw,
I am black .

I thought you left this place.

Race is a social construct then.

The concept of white race definitely is.

You have to be a giga cuck to identify with white race.

The concept of white race = trying to attribute some racial characteristics to descendants of European Christians and persuading them that they have some historic mission to spread liberalism all over the world.

Meanwhile caucasoid Arabs, Iranians etc. aren't considered white because they're Muslims.

People who believe in the concept of white race literally believe that your religion can change your biological race, that's how dumb they are. What can you expect from Western liberals though...

Last edited:
The concept of white race definitely is.

You have to be a giga cuck to identify with white race.

The concept of white race = trying to attribute some racial characteristics to descendants of European Christians and persuading them that they have some historic mission to spread liberalism all over the world.

Meanwhile caucasoid Arabs, Iranians etc. aren't considered white because they're Muslims.

People who believe in the concept of white race literally believe that your religion can change your biological race, that's how dumb they are. What can you expect from Western liberals though...
"white race" is based on what someone looks like
Indians don't look white and neither do Arabs.

Choosing where to draw the line of "white" is a social construct. Turks and Armenians are a good example.
But as I said, something being a construct doesn't make it less valid. You're repeating the same argument as atheist youtubers in 2014.
You're not smart and you're not saying anything new

"white race" is based on what someone looks like
Indians don't look white and neither do Arabs.

Choosing where to draw the line of "white" is a social construct. Turks and Armenians are a good example.
But as I said, something being a construct doesn't make it less valid. You're repeating the same argument as atheist youtubers in 2014.
You're not smart and you're not saying anything new

Arabs are europid race just like Germans and Spanish and Welsh. What other race are they if not europid? Are they negroid?

Here's an example how dumb the concept of white race that the West keeps pushing is...

This is a leader of Italian fascist group who is considered a "white man" in the eyes of both Western liberals and racists. But if you said that this same man was a Muslim from Iran or an Arab Muslim, he would suddenly stop being considered white and would be something else ("ethnic", "brown" or whatever other stupid imaginary racial defition they have).

e3692aa51023045d384d053e50eafdfd.jpg

So basically, by your logic, religion can somehow change your biological race.

There are only three races in the world and europid race is one of them, but in the West people think that this is separated between white and brown race on the basis of religion.

Europid race is real, white race is pure ideology.

Arabs are europid race just like Germans and Spanish and Welsh. What other race are they if not europid? Are they negroid?

Here's an example how dumb the concept of white race that the West keeps pushing is...

This is a leader of Italian fascist group who is considered a "white man" in the eyes of both Western liberals and racists. But if you said that this same man was a Muslim from Iran or an Arab Muslim, he would suddenly stop being considered white and would be something else ("ethnic", "brown" or whatever other stupid imaginary racial defition they have).

There are only three races in the world and europid race is one of them, but in the West people think that this is separated between white and brown race on the basis of religion.

Oh look you cherrypicked an Italian, my guess was you'd cherrypick a Greek. Yes I definitely said religion changes your race.
Same kind of retarded deconstruction you use on "white race" can be used on "europoid race". Orange doesn't exist because there's red.

Your butt is face and your face is butt. When you talk you talk you make fart noises and when you shit you make posts like this.
Fuck off this thread this is not even the topic and you're bringing the mean IQ down.

this.
most southern latin european living on the mediterranean see share more common genes with libanese, syrian and other coutries bordering said sea than they share genes with northern european.

your average sicilian looks almost the same as algerian and lebanese tbh.
I know an arab algerian who looks like a ginger.

Race coper are low Iq tbh

Oh look you cherrypicked an Italian, my guess was you'd cherrypick a Greek. Yes I definitely said religion changes your race.
Same kind of retarded deconstruction you use on "white race" can be used on "europoid race". Orange doesn't exist because there's red.

Your butt is face and your face is butt. When you talk you talk you make fart noises and when you shit you make posts like this.
Fuck off this thread this is not even the topic and you're bringing the mean IQ down.

The concept of white race is purely ideological, while the europid race is scientific.

The concept of white race comes from European colonial era and it has no meaning scientifically. It basically became a term for descendants of European Christian just like Cristiano viejo in Spain.

The concept of white race is so retarded that you can literally switch from white to brown in an instant. Like if I introduced myself to a group of people as a Muslim from Caucasus (I could pass as one), I would be considered non-white. But I could introduce to some other group of people as a Slavic Christian the next day and they would consider me white. So basically, I can be white one day and non-white the next day.

While if you use the correct classification, I'm europid and that's it.

JFL at dumb Westerns who think white race is a valid concept. It's nothing but a guilt trip where you're supposed to be responsible to spread liberalism and save the planet and what not.

EDIT: Here's how an actual map of world races look like:

AYsv4.jpg

The Western liberals and racists however wants to make you believe that Syrian refugees somehow aren't the same race as them and that you should either accept them because of some white guilt trip or reject them because of race.

Last edited:
The concept of white race is purely ideological, while the europid race is scientific.

The concept of white race comes from European colonial era and it has no meaning scientifically. It basically became a term for descendants of European Christian just like Cristiano viejo in Spain.

The concept of white race is so retarded that you can literally switch from white to brown in an instant. Like if I introduced myself to a group of people as a Muslim from Caucasus (I could pass as one), I would be considered non-white. But I could introduce to some other group of people as a Slavic Christian the next day and they would consider me white.

While if you use the correct classification, I'm europid and that's it.

JFL at dumb Westerns who think white race is a valid concept. It's nothing but a guilt trip where you're supposed to be responsible to spread liberalism and save the planet and what not.
Europeans (yes even south italians) cluster into genetic groups and are a coherent race, depending on how broad your definition of race is. A whitish looking Chechen is less genetically similiar to a german than an Italian that looks turkish.

Where you draw the line and how broadly you understand the definition of race to be is a social construct. Genetic distance isn't.
I argued with retards like you 5 years ago. Deconstructing well understood concepts makes you look smart to 110IQ walking Dunning Krueger cases but you're not saying anything new or novel.
your average sicilian looks almost the same as algerian and lebanese tbh.
I know an arab algerian who looks like a ginger.
oh look another retard

I don't care what race you are if you're aware of what the kikes are up to and what they've done. Also I hate niggers, they're animals.

I just find white foids more attractive. I don't have any racial allegiance anymore tbh.

Yeah, whites are also the most accomplished race and we owe most of the good stuff we enjoy nowadays to them, but they also created plenty of bad shit and they were also the only race to let themselves get cucked that badly.

Last edited:
Europeans (yes even south italians) cluster into genetic groups and are a coherent race, depending on how broad your definition of race is. A whitish looking Chechen is less genetically similiar to a german than an Italian that looks turkish.

brpd9yo58kc11.png

Where is your white race now LOL? As you can see, Eastern Europeans are completely different genetics. We are a different race by this logic too so I can't be considered white either way.

Where you draw the line and how broadly you understand the definition of race to be is a social construct. Genetic distance isn't.
I argued with retards like you 5 years ago. Deconstructing well understood concepts makes you look smart to 110IQ walking Dunning Krueger cases but you're not saying anything new or novel.

"Well understood concepts" = Western ideological garbage.

White race is actually a totally new concept and it's pushed by liberal retards who want a want guilt ideology. It has no basis in science.

There is no such thing as white race. It's a myth, a fantasy.

brpd9yo58kc11.png

Where is your white race now LOL? As you can see, Eastern Europeans are completely different genetics. We are a different race by this logic too so I can't be considered white either way.
You're so insanely retarded it's unreal. You posted a shit map of dominant Haplogroups.
Do you even know what you posted?

Principle component analysis of Levantine populations

Here.
Notice how the only overlap is Georgians, Armenians and Jews.
Notice where arabs are. Notice where turks are. Notice the Occasional crusader rapebaby in Lebanese and Syrians.
Everything you'd expect to see.

Yea what have white foids ever done to you. They want you dead. They want all of us dead :feelsbadman:

Race worship threads should be moved to offtopic ngl

Everything related to humanity problems as a collective that doesn't benefit you is cope. That's what I like to call the hypocrites don't understand.

Racism is cope. No question about it. But so is preaching for globalism. How the hell are opened borders gonna Help YOU Ascend. It baffles me how you guys don't see it.

Internationalists let EVERY CHAD OF EVERY RACE have their ways with women of their race. And most of the time these other races want to kill you in the most agonising way possible.

If we're gonna hate politcs beliefs based on their cuckery. Let us be honest and consistent. This is why incels can't be united. One half will always demand the other half to compromise Without a reward!

HIGH IQ

In order to be cucked you should have a women first. I support globalism because it's the future and will 'aculturize' normies which is fine by me.

Also, I quite literally have a thread for this very thread:
@RopeMaXXer

Casapounds are mostly subhumans and the worst product of the race. Truly subhumans, both in looks and in IQ.

Imagine branding yourself as politcal party of virgins that can't get laid JFL

even people who agree with you wont vote for you because of the normie stigma
The more the blackpill spreads the faster the stigma will disappear. Plus, in order to be blackpilled you don't have to be 100% incel, there are even blackpilled normies.

Btw,
I am black .

I’m the exact same way. Honestly, I think white women are grossly overrated. It’s like when people think most whites look like brad Pitt when they don’t come close at all.

At least from my experience, I see plenty of different race of women (since I work with the public) and one race doesnt really stand out as a lot of comments would have you believe. Of course there are some women that stand out but, the majority are pretty damn average. Only race I don’t see a lot are Asians

Last edited:
This post is meant to spur discussion on racial loyality incel loyality dichotomy, please don't racebait here.

I often see this sentiment touted throughout here and seems to be more popular than people of the opposite opinion so I thought I would weigh in. I have racial allegiance towards my people, and by my people I mean certain ethnic group within white people. I have mild allegiance towards whites as whole.
Reason is very simple. Only thing I have in common with a brown incel is that we can't get laid and we agree on behaviour of women. We don't even agree on all of "incel ideology". He most likely thinks JBW is legit.
I have much more in common with an average person of my ethnicity than a brown incel. They might be normie blue pilled cuckolds, but I am capable of associating with people that don't agree with me.

On civilizational level, I'd rather be an incel in white country than an incel in multi kulti shithole, or even worse, turd world country. It is that simple. Argument I hear the most is that my race doesn't care about me because I am undesirable. This is true but this applies everywhere. Being undesriable means being undesirable everywhere, not just to one specific race. This does not speak in favour of incels as coherent group either.

That's mostly the problem too, incels aren't a group and never will be a coherent group with any power. We are by definition undesirable and unpopular by extension. You cannot unite under this banner even if you wanted. It's like trying to make child rapist group (this is how normies unironically see us).

I don't dislike black people or mexican people because of the color of their skin I dislike them because of the way they act. Most racial stereotypes do ring true. If I had a daughter and she wanted to date a non-white person I would be fine with it if the non-white person acted like a white person.

In order to be cucked you should have a women first. I support globalism because it's the future and will 'aculturize' normies which is fine by me.
Well. (((yeshuallah))). it seems like we live on two different planets because.....

The definition of cuckoldry :A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. IN EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

For example :

individual cucks : I love helping my wife's son with his homework

Racial cucks ; I love helping women of my race fuck chad and normies (BUT NOT ME THOUGH) . And raise a better new generation.

Globalism cucks : I'll support race mixing because that'll make a better future for humanity . The very same humanity that made my life a living hell. Not to mention the enjoyment of seeing women fuck every different flavour of men that most likely want me dead.

You attribute the black pill to nothing but women. While the BP showed me more than that. women are not the only problem. Humanity is.
You guys are not blackpilled. You're nothing but self-interest deluding hypocrites. The funny thing is there is no benefit for you as an individual. The irony huh? You spend your time preaching against racists racism being a cope while doing the exact same thing only on a different scale.

I find it so funny that ethnics are the ones that tend to fit this category. The likes of you will claim that it's to wipe white chads from existence. Yet at the same time you'll say chad is not racist. So what you're basically doing is giving chad the luxury of forming a multi ethnic harem while you rot alone. And if it's not him then another chad from another race will take his place.

So keep supporting a future that isn't even yours. This place is filled with dishonest members and that's exactly why we'll never be united. Until we stop fuckin over each other with normies politcal beliefs like nazism. Zoinism. Marxism. Religion. And all the retarded isms we'll never move on.

Also, I quite literally have a thread for this very thread:
@RopeMaXXer
I don't care to defend your pathologization of my behaviour, your JBW reworded into longer paragraphs and overall minority seething.
Fact of the matter is I don't like minorities, don't want to be around minorities, am not attracted to minorities and minorities build shitty societies.
That's it.

It is natural to want foid of own breed, and to want of other is bit of borderline zoophilia. But I better borderline zoo with cute adorable loli of other breed, than ugly femorloid of my

It is natural to want foid of own breed, and to want of other is bit of borderline zoophilia. But I better borderline zoo with cute adorable loli of other breed, than ugly femorloid of my
thanks for your off topic post napoleon

I agree with you that racial allegiance is legit to a degree, but I'd rather collaborate with a black pro-incel than a white anti-incel.
This is wrong tbh. You treat incels like a very small group when in reality we are many. Child rapists are very few, it's unnatural, and I can't see how they have any good arguments for their cause. Incels live unnaturally and it's our every right to become non-incel.