Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why I never call myself incel

Journal Kid

Journal Kid

I fucking hate everyone
-
Permaban - over for nonincelcels
It’s more than a classification now, it’s the what community? The incel community.

You know, I've been thinking about it, and I'd never label myself as an incel. It just don't sit right with me. You wanna know why? 'Cause it's downright childish, that's why.

Hating on only and all women, building identity over that, it’s just wack. Instead, why not go straight to the source? Them men that women choose, go after them.

But nah, you lot prefer hating on just the girls, like it’s elementary school “cooties” all over again. Screw it all.

Incel doesnt mean hating women, normshits like yourself love changing the definition of words

Women are the majority of the problem

It’s more than a classification now, it’s the what community? The incel community.

You know, I've been thinking about it, and I'd never label myself as an incel. It just don't sit right with me. You wanna know why? 'Cause it's downright childish, that's why.

Hating on only and all women, building identity over that, it’s just wack. Instead, why not go straight to the source? Them men that women choose, go after them.

But nah, you lot prefer hating on just the girls, like it’s elementary school “cooties” all over again. Screw it all.
This just take away the responsibility from foids, like entire society does. Incel=involuntary celibate, women are the sole gatekeepers of sex, so who's you gonna blame first? I blame everyone and no one, it doesn't makes any difference, still an incel.

If youve actually seen what these women post about men that arent attractive,
Youd be furious too, Go back to soyddit you fucking commie!

Oh yeah lets ignore cause of our problem: toilets who are gatekeeping our basic biological needs relationship, and intimate needs. Not only that but the torment foids will put you through your whole life purely due to you being unattractive. You are the problem as you are unable to give the accountability to foids who 100% deserve it for causing this problem.

Who says we don't hate the normies sexhaver men as well?

The term ”Incel” is a state where a person desires sex but cannot obtain it. It doesn't inherently entail misogyny or extremism; it simply describes someone who desires sex but cannot attain it, nothing more. The left often mischaracterizes it as a misogynistic belief, failing to understand that it is merely a state of being nothing more, nothing else.

Bunch of normie bluepilled takes, followed by saying you don’t like us
Ok, so you’re gonna leave the website, right? See ya

Fuck off

Go back to IT retard

To me Incel means being with a personality that makes dating and romance very hard if not impossible

Take your cavalier, cock-swinging idiocy elsewhere. Your immature perspective is what impedes understanding of the present trends and problems of society, don't project your error onto us.

If you stick around a bit you'll learn to hate women like we did

Hating on only and all women, building identity over that, it’s just wack.

It doesn't matter if you identify as an incel or not, the term is a descriptor so it stays true if you meet the definitions. Even if you refuse to call yourself an incel that wouldn't make the descriptor inaccurate if you meet it's requirements.

Save it for your journal, not an incel forum retard.

How's is this nigga not banned?
Bitch ass faggot

The Term Incel has been fucked already
Go back to your ShitHole Retard

Personality is not your problem it's your looks
Personality or looks or whatever is in play that repulses women.I am autistic but if I had not had a slight frame I'd could have done better

Wtf did i just read :feelsgah:

Retard fuck I hate foids and chads equalky

Nigga joined a website literally called incels and then proceeds to make this thread:lul::lul::lul:

Who said I can’t hate men & women, why not both?

Are you even listening to what you are saying? Why would I hate on the Chads that women choose? Women are CHOOSING them. It's the women choosing Chads over their looksmatch. Chads never did anything to wrong me, but I got teased by the girls a lot.

Your post reads like the diary of a 75 IQ man from Alabama. The substance is shit but not gonna lie, I really like the style. Wish admins kept you around.

fakecel fag normie

Incel = never have been in a relationship despite desiring one
If you don't fit this description then you aren't an incel