Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't whitecels from first world countries go for girls from backward EE countries?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Ive seen many posts on various forums from young women from Eastern european countries who are desperate to marry someone who could get them out of their shithole and take them to the west where life is much better. There are many girls from Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Moldova who want to LTR western men. Why don't u niggers geomaxx there instead of fucking sub3 braces wearing troglodyke gooks?

I think slav foids are gold diggers, most foids are really, except for teenage foids.

JoinedApr 24, 2024Posts79

I'm too truecel to even get a foid from some shithole in asia
Average curry mogs me

"backward" EE countries like are set to be wealthier than the United Kingdom within our lifetimes (Poland in less than 10 years)
you can just tell this post was made by an american

Ive seen many posts on various forums from young women from Eastern european countries who are desperate to marry someone who could get them out of their shithole and take them to the west where life is much better. There are many girls from Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Moldova who want to LTR western men. Why don't u niggers geomaxx there instead of fucking sub3 braces wearing troglodyke gooks?
Once their in the west you loose them!

1. It's expensive
2. Its difficult (There's a lot of logistics and legal stuff involved when you move countries)
3. Learning a new language is time consuming af
4. I'd still get mogged by Slavic chads

1. It's expensive
2. Its difficult (There's a lot of logistics and legal stuff involved when you move countries)
3. Learning a new language is time consuming af
4. I'd still get mogged by Slavic chads
Jfl at thr 4th point. Slavic chads. Hahahaha.

Jfl at thr 4th point. Slavic chads. Hahahaha.
Lol i knew someone was going to comment on that point. Ik they're rare, but they do exist.

and honestly I'd probably still get mogged by Slavic normies as well because I'm a little framelet. So even if my face is 0.5 points higher than their's (which I doubt - I'd say I'm just as ugly as Slavic normies, probably uglier), they still framemog me to hell and back, so there's no way the Slavic foids would choose me over them

I only agree with first 3 points yes the it is expensive abd yes there's legal stuff involved and the russian language is pretty hard to learn for a native english speaker but ypu dont have to worry about slavs mogging you. Slavs are ugly as shit and even if u see these giga rare Slavic chads u dont have to worry about them you are not competing with them. Ypu are looking for desperate EE women who want to greencardmax. That is the main demographic that you'll be attracting with your western halo. Just don't marry them and you'll be fine.
Lol i knew someone was going to comment on that point. Ik they're rare, but they do exist.

and honestly I'd probably still get mogged by Slavic normies as well because I'm a little framelet. So even if my face is 0.5 points higher than their's (which I doubt - I'd say I'm just as ugly as Slavic normies, probably uglier), they still framemog me to hell and back, so there's no way the Slavic foids would choose me over them

The location of Incel involves several factors, such as money and various circumstances. And it's not guaranteed that this is something "true," I'm referring to something that lasts like a relationship... as you said, girls from elsewhere may want a Western passport, but that's just a pass, and when that happens, they can freely apply for divorce outside their country, since we live in a liberal world.
And from this may come things that we know, the search for "emotion", degeneration, ambition, etc., the best always overcomes the lower, no matter how, this means that one hour someone higher will come near you and "castrate" you, the desire of your honourable will kindle, and as thought takes practice, this supposed natural conquest of each being becomes realized. The drought of many is the excessive consumption of others. It is better for each type of person to know about their condition as essence, and to know how they can move within a society, or to understand, accept, close and live in the most pleasant way with their being, I say isolated, to become vagabond.

Last edited: