Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Why do so many men operate under the assumption that women are inherently unreasonable?"

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Maybe it's because women ARE inherently unreasonable :lul:.
The whole problem of inceldom illustrates just how unreasonable foids can be.

Women are not rational beings. Human beings in general aren't rational. Why do you expect anyone to treat you like you're capable of making decisions without clouded judgement affecting your choices while knowing this?

They are. Can confirm, I have to live with three of the fucking things.

Most women can avoid rape and violence by doing a few simple things:

1. Don’t go to sketchy house parties
2. Don’t go to sketchy house parties and get drunk or high
3. Don’t dress like a whore when out in public and by doing that you’ll actually be able to conceal something other than your tits which of course is the ultimate rape + violence prevention kit known as a gun. Alternatively you could conceal carry pepper spray and or a taser etc, etc.
4. Keep your legs together. By not being a whore you will avoid most violence not to mention STI’s/STD’s.

The above is too much common sense for the majority of modern females however.

“Stop victim blaming me inkwell!” :foidSoy:

Rational people don't murder their babies because it's inconvenient.

If every bitch you meet is unreasonable it's only right to assume they all are (because they are in fact unreasonable retards)

Toilets are essentially just wild animals with pre-programmed responses to certain stimuli. The vast majority of those responses are extremely misandric.

These people do nothing but whine…

Wom*n can't even think let alone be reasonable.

Most women can avoid rape and violence by doing a few simple things:

1. Don’t go to sketchy house parties
2. Don’t go to sketchy house parties and get drunk or high
3. Don’t dress like a whore when out in public and by doing that you’ll actually be able to conceal something other than your tits which of course is the ultimate rape + violence prevention kit known as a gun. Alternatively you could conceal carry pepper spray and or a taser etc, etc.
4. Keep your legs together. By not being a whore you will avoid most violence not to mention STI’s/STD’s.

The above is too much common sense for the majority of modern females however.

“Stop victim blaming me inkwell!” :foidSoy:
Rape does happen within families. Those are the only cases where I feel bad for women.

If you're going to parties and insist on getting with junkies, own up to your stupid decisions, sweetie.

If you're going to parties and insist on getting with junkies, own up to your stupid decisions, sweetie.
the thought of subhuman foids getting what they deserve is cathartic

They're only thinking rationally when looking for the best way to accuse a sub5 man of harassment or thinking how to get the most money possible from divorce