Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do niggers like fried chicken and watermelon? Any theories?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major
★★
Does it remind them of something in the jungle?

Who Are You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Because they taste good I reckon, I like them both and I'm not a nigger

They seem to like more then, other people
It's one of those things that get associated with certain people more than others like noodles and EA or pizza and spaghetti with Italians gyros with Greeks etc..

It's one of those things that get associated with certain people more than others like noodles and EA or pizza and spaghetti with Italians gyros with Greeks etc..
Difference is. Italians invented pizza, noodles was invented by East Asians. Watermelons and fried chicken were not invented by blacks.

Everyone likes fried chicken and watermelon. People just notice more when black people eat the food that everyone likes.

Difference is. Italians invented pizza, noodles was invented by East Asians. Watermelons and fried chicken were not invented by blacks.
Assuming blacks can invent something they would've invented these things probably

Everyone likes fried chicken and watermelon. People just notice more when black people eat the food that everyone likes.
They seem to be obsessed with it. They even serve it in their weddings.

Im tired of these retarted ass threads

Discover them and enhance their taste texture and size through selective reproduction :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
"archaeologists found watermelon seeds, along with the remnants of other fruits, at a 5,000-year-old settlement in Libya. Seeds, as well as paintings of watermelons, also have been discovered in Egyptian tombs built more than 4,000 years ago, including King Tut's"

Who cares what they like it's not getting me pussy idgaf

i don't know man I like fried chicken a lot for some reason even though i'm riceman. Maybe I just like animal meat like beef, pork, chicken, lamb

I'm not a nigger, but I like KFC fried chicken because it tastes good.

Red watermelon, I don't like because it has too many seeds.

But I like yellow watermelon because the seeds are easily removed.

"archaeologists found watermelon seeds, along with the remnants of other fruits, at a 5,000-year-old settlement in Libya. Seeds, as well as paintings of watermelons, also have been discovered in Egyptian tombs built more than 4,000 years ago, including King Tut's"
Idk about that but the wild ancestors of modren watermelon and even those from 4000 and 5000 yrs are probably different

Who doesn't like KFC ?
Blacks have been memed on to the point that they hate KFC now. They like Popeye's instead. I find Popeye's to be objectively worse than KFC original recipe, it's no comparison.

These faggots that get no pussy care enough to argue about kfc and Popeyes and nigs

Im tired of these retarted ass threads
Be the change you want to see in the world then; try making a good thread.
Blacks have been memed on to the point that they hate KFC now. They like Popeye's instead. I find Popeye's to be objectively worse than KFC original recipe, it's no comparison.
They have Popeyes in Europe?
i don't know man I like fried chicken a lot for some reason even though i'm riceman.
Same here except I'm White; CFA mogs.
Maybe I just like animal meat like beef, pork, chicken, lamb
Mongol genes coming out I see.
Egyptians weren't Black blud.

A possible reason why they like watermelons is because it can ge a good source of food in their dry, hot climate: Its almost only water, it contains sugar and has vitamins

Because they're niggers

occams razor its tasty and nutricious.

More easily attained in their area? That would assume there are lots of KFCs and supermarkets in ghettos.

Because they taste good.

Because historically those things are in Africa and they had ready access to them while enslaved in the Americas