Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why are some users here anti-anti-moralfaggotry?

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
It is understandable that you don't support some things, but defending 'anything' from le heckin dangerinous incels AS AN INCEL is cringe cucku behavior imo

Like nigga, this world has absolutely REJECTED us, I don't give a fuck WHATEVER happens to: 1-Foids, 2-Privileged men, 3-Anyone that is not/ isn't going to be, an incel

Why tf shouldn't I be a complete demoralized desensitized psycho after a lifetime of abuse and psychological torture for being a subhuman truecel? why should I believe in the existence of good when I was forced into nihilism every day of my life

A lot of users here become angry redditors the moment you touch a nerve, for example if I say I don't like dogs there'll be a doglover defending le sweet angel doggos with his life, like I'm not forcing you to agree with me but why do you care so much

The only exception is lgbt, you should always hold your morality against fags and troons, never soften up against them, but everything else, who cares

Last edited:

It is understandable that you don't support some things, but defending 'anything' from le heckin dangerinous incels AS AN INCEL is cringe cucku behavior imo
Why? Nothing excuses terrible behavior.
Like nigga, this world has absolutely REJECTED us, I don't give a fuck WHATEVER happens to: 1-Foids, 2-Privileged men, 3-Anyone that is not/ isn't going to be, an incel
You absolutely do. Just like you do, they pay taxes and help our society run like it does. Many men who have sex are also men who work in plumbing, electricity and roadplanning which is what makes our lives at least tolerable. My grandfather is a sexhaver, should I hate him for that too?
Why tf shouldn't I be a complete demoralized desensitized psycho after a life of abuse and psychological torture for being a subhuman truecel? why should I believe in the existence of good when I was forced into nihilism every day of my life
You aren't. This isn't not caring about things. You also have a morality, a morality based on hatred.
A lot of users here become angry redditors the moment you touch a nerve, for example if I say I don't like dogs there'll be a doglover defending le sweet angel doggos with his life, like I'm not forcing you to agree with me but why do you care so much
Nobody gets mad at someone for not liking dogs, that's a strawman. People get mad when you (not you personally) want to kill dogs and/or brag about animal abuse.
The only exception is lgbt, you should always hold your morality against fags and troons, never soften up against them, but everything else, who cares
This is in direct contradiction with your previous statements on apparently "not caring about non-incels".

this behavior is always prominent among the anti racist incels on here, wanting to cater to non-incel non whites all the damn time because its immoral to hate someone based on their racial background. i could understand the "i hate everyone including white people" thing as an incel but still loving normies as an incel is cucked.

this behavior is always prominent among the anti racist incels on here, wanting to cater to non-incel non whites all the damn time because its immoral to hate someone based on their racial background. i could understand the "i hate everyone including white people" thing as an incel but still loving normies as an incel is cucked.
I'm not anti-racist, but
"i hate everyone including white people"
I hate whites for the things they've done and how much they mog and don't really hate niggers because they are irrelevant to me, so it may appears I'm against racism, but in reality I'm just racist to other races (I hate sandniggers above all btw)

You absolutely do. Just like you do, they pay taxes and help our society run like it does. Many men who have sex are also men who work in plumbing, electricity and roadplanning which is what makes our lives at least tolerable. My grandfather is a sexhaver, should I hate him for that too?

You aren't. This isn't not caring about things. You also have a morality, a morality based on hatred.

Nobody gets mad at someone for not liking dogs, that's a strawman. People get mad when you (not you personally) want to kill dogs and/or brag about animal abuse.

This is in direct contradiction with your previous statements on apparently "not caring about non-incels".
You don't get it, ur probably normie-tier, life hasn't fucked you over enough

Morality is for normalfaggots. It is easy to have "morals" when society doesn't treat you like shit. For the privileged, it is easy to be moral, but not when you have to fight tooth and nail just to survive.

dnr but fuck moralfags lol

Morality is for normalfaggots. It is easy to have "morals" when society doesn't treat you like shit. For the privileged, it is easy to be moral, but not when you have to fight tooth and nail just to survive.
Privileged people aren't moral at all.

I'm in the position where we shouldn't actively wish something bad upon them because that would mean you're still worshipping and whipped under their validation and control. But if something happens to them then sure as fuck I don't care.

nerve, for example if I say I don't like dogs there'll be a doglover defending le sweet angel doggos with his life, like I'm not forcing you to agree with me but why do you care so much
Same, too many moralfaggots here. This world needs more ultraviolence against normies.

[COLOR=rgb(133, 123, 111)][IMG width="95.9933px" height="95.9933px" alt="Guncel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/63/63814.jpg?1715346092[/IMG][/COLOR]

Guncel

Strength comes from the struggle
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Last seen

Today at 2:55 AM

Followers

FollowIgnoreWatch
Start chat
Start conversation

KYS grAyfaggot fuck off from this site normgroid scum of the earth.

Also faggots like @Made in Heaven that are too defensive of their dogshit race. Lol they defend a race of sex having backstabbers as if that shitskin race has offered them a harem of wives to fuck.

Last edited:

Why tf shouldn't I be a complete demoralized desensitized psycho after a lifetime of abuse and psychological torture for being a subhuman truecel? why should I believe in the existence of good when I was forced into nihilism every day of my life

Morality is subjective