Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whose worse? Females or beta cucks?

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Whose worse the egotistical female or the beta that supports and defends that ego

Themisterpepsi said:
Whose worse the egotistical female or the beta that supports and defends that ego

femoids are demons, but beta cucks are the toxic wastes that fuel their behavior and evil habits.

I honestly hate beta cucks more.

I despise ugly females as well tho,especially if they act superior.
I HOWEVER dont hate real beautiful girl. They are like angels who deserve everything good in life.

females are gonna female, although i hate them its in their nature to act degenerate and chad chase. Beta cucks are worse.

cucks are our real enemies

jagged0 said:
femoids are demons, but beta cucks are the toxic wastes that fuel their behavior and evil habits.

Completely agree

nausea said:
cucks are our real enemies

Cucks who defend degenracy really should be hanged

hate beta cucks way more. it is female nature to act based on emotion rather than rationality. that is why i believe women should be heavily moderated over and should be punished for degeneracy. but men should know better than to think that females deserve everything and can never do wrong simply because they are a femoid.

I hate beta cucks of every flavor whether its the numales or those tough guy white knights.

NegroKing said:
I hate beta cucks of every flavor whether its the numales or those tough guy white knights.

Internet tough guys are the most pathetic thing

Females directly cause us pain, nothing worse than those things

Women are worse.

Sadly, most men make excuses for women and always blame other men for what women do: jewish men, patriarchal men, liberal men, capitalist men, beta men, the rothschilds, the bilderbergers, they blame anyone but women themselves. Women are never responsible for their bad actions and always excused. The only difference is that different groups of men can't quite agree on which group of men is to blame: the beta cucks? Or the patriarchyl misogynists? But they do share this notion to blame men and hate men isntead of women.

Red Shambhala said:
While liberals believe that anything bad a woman does is the fault of the patriarchy and sexism, conservatives believe that anything bad a woman does is the fault of liberals and feminists tricking them: women dont even have agency when it comes to abortions which are the results of trickery by unchristian men who refuse to "man up" --- rich men force women into jobs and careers they actually don'T want. Old-fashioned conspiracy theorists believe that anything bad a woman does is the result of the Rockefellers, the Bilderbergers, Jesuits, Freemasons, and other rich people conspiring to trick women into feminism. Hence, the real enemy is the Rockefellers, the Jesuits, etc. who are conspiring to depopulate the world so women aren't responsible for their behavior. 

The Red Pill claims that women's bad acts are the correct biological response to men who have no game and that women can't be held responsible for their own biology. Finally, the alt-right is essentially a Pagan fertility cult in which white women are worshipped as motherhood goddesses; obviously, anything bad a woman does is the result of the Jews and minorities tricking them into feminism and multiculturalism. 

Women are worse. Someone enabling your bad behavior doesn't excuse you from the fact that the act is horrendous. So ultimately femoids are the ones who make the decision to isolate incels.

For some reason you reminded me of this song :p

https://youtu.be/xnKhsTXoKCI

Women are worse.  We wouldn't have to deal with the beta cucks if women would drop the degeneracy and just fuck their looksmatches in the first place.  Beta cucks only enable the degeneracy women already bring to the table.

Women are bad, I dislike them and their hyped mind bees but beta cucks are the worst, I ABSOLUTELY hate them. Fuck beta white knights, they're the lowest of the lowest - even lower than incels.

The first one for bad behavior.