Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment who else has tallfag dad but short mom

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
say your parents height and then your height to see how much of a incel factory short girls are

yeah, i could've been a heighmogger if i didn't have developmental issues during puberty. Every male in both sides of my family are 6ft+ but I missed the boat

yeah, i could've been a heighmogger if i didn't have developmental issues during puberty. Every male in both sides of my family are 6ft+ but I missed the boat
how talls ur mom

how talls ur mom
5ft4 or some shit, I haven't seen her in years, but even then every male in her side of the family was tall as fuck

5ft4 or some shit, I haven't seen her in years, but even then every male in her side of the family was tall as fuck
I say developmental issues because up until I was 12-13 I was consistently the tallest kid in every class I were in until my poor diet, I barely ate anything because I would be depressed, developed into anemia and fucked over my growth spurt

I say developmental issues because up until I was 12-13 I was consistently the tallest kid in every class I were in until my poor diet, I barely ate anything because I would be depressed, developed into anemia and fucked over my growth spurt
u cant "stunt" ur height unless ur built like a anorexic jew from auschwitz

Dad is 6'2, Mom is 5'2, I'm 6'3-4.

<---- But my face looks like that

Well. In my case, my father is just slightly above average (still under 6') and mother is really short (not even 5'3). And I'm average/below average. Like, my height is closer to father's one, but I'm 2" shorter.

5’ and 5’7 but I’m 5’10 at 17, my dad starved so I could’ve been way taller than this with a taller mom

me
dad is 6' mom is 5'1

Mom is average height, dad is turbomanlet

both shorties and me as well