Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White couple wERe kidnapped, raped, brutally tortured and murdERed by a pack of niggERs.

niggERs doing niggER things. Kick them out of all western countries.

Sex haver dies = me happy :feelsaww:

I don't think that Niggers are strong enough to overpower a White person, it's probably just secret other Whites behind the crime. I think that Niggers are too physically weak and mentally weak to harm any White person, just look at any Hollywood film.

I don't think that Niggers are strong enough to overpower a White person, it's probably just secret other Whites behind the crime. I think that Niggers are too physically weak and mentally weak to harm any White person, just look at any Hollywood film.
Your Jewish side is showing xir.

8a2.jpg

The only appropriate solution:

Screenshot 20230929 211633

I'm just thinking of "god" sitting in heaven watching all that shit go down.

Niggers aren't strong but they're quick, he probably sucker punched the guy before he could react.

Juicy delicious [username].

Can't wait to watch this one. DAS RITE!!!! DAS RITE!!!!

Lifefuel and also coomfuel

100% true. Whites end up like Brock Lesnar by the time they are 18, meanwhile blacks are built like twigs well into their mid 20s. I see many blacks who are giga skinny. We age slower. As a result our brains never fully develop and that’s why we get IQ mogged on average

Although I don't like average niggers what they did here is based in game.

Gonna heat up some popcorns and enjoy this

bruh are you kidding?

Juicy delicious [username].

Can't wait to watch this one. DAS RITE!!!! DAS RITE!!!!
Thoughts aftER watching.

NevER trust random people trying to take you hostage.

I didn't like the gay stuff. They raped the man too, but cavemen raped Original Men during slavery and continue to rape children the world ovER. Especially the rich. So...

Kanye West Shrug GIF

I can only imagine what other crimes cacs committed that simply weren't documented.

That's to say nothing about war crimes. Check out some of the WW2 stuff in true crime. Imagine what we don't know.

PCP seems like the white devil personified. I've heard all sorts of crazy accounts of cannibalism and so on involving that drug. I'll have to try it sometime. There's some crazy stories involving aspiring rap musicians that come to mind. I'd have to look up the specific case.

Niggers should receive Canadian healthcare. (In Fifa 15)

Obviously the sheboon gets almost no jail time :feelsokman: