Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which one would u pick

which one would u pick

• Total voters
Looks. If there was an "increase dick by an inch" option I would've picked that over looks.

5 out 10 loyal gf...
I don't even care about beauty anymore tbh

even looks won't save my fried brains by inceldom and consequences of bullying

become chad for 1 year is by far the best option imo

chad one is extremely tempting but the looks one is better tbh

5 out 10 loyal gf...
I don't even care about beauty anymore tbh
5 out of 10 woman can't be loyal when she have plenty of options better than entire userbase of this website

5/10 loyal gf, of course. Nothing matters as long as you have that.

But, Chad even has a hard time finding this nearly mythical creature today.

Loyal gf. I don't care anymore how others see me.

1. 4 inches height. Will help me considerably in LATAM as 5'4 here would be acceptable to many/most foids. Also it would help me with confidence and money (taller men make more money for doing same job as proven by statistics).
2. Loyal GF. I am a social creature so this would definitely improve my quality of life. But I struggle to understand how this would work. Do I have some sort of spell over her where she overlooks my height?
3. Become chad for 1 year then die. Would be the most awesome year of my life. I have lots of savings so I could just really live an awesome life for those 365 days. Absolutely amazing life, lots of travelling, women, drugs, partying. But... it's still only 365 days.
4. +2 points on look. I could literally lose weight and go back to my mid 20s face and I'd gain 4 points, NVM 2 points. I know it won't matter as I was still a virgin in my mid 20s so I know improving my face would be useless. But yeah, in my prime I was not ugly at all, kinda good face IMO.

> 4 inches of height and I am still ugly and barely even tall

> 2 points to my looks will bring me up to 5, maybe 6, hardly worth it

> 5/10 loyal gf is impractical to making either of our lives better

So I must go with chad for a year, live a good life and die

can you brute-force ascend even with manletism (5'6) with 8.5/10 (using the +2 looks option)

can you brute-force ascend even with manletism (5'6) with 8.5/10 (using the +2 looks option)
u can always brute force ascend and go to jail but the niggers in jail will do the same to u

Wish I was 5'8 so bad

+2 on my looks please. Then I could finally start slaying just like Peter North.

who tf picked +2 on looks over a gf?

STOP FLEXING. Getting mogged on incels.is is brutal :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.
I have zero to flex about, just saying thanks more or less. You would be better looking that me for sure.

brutally over cutecel u might need transmaxx and be a lesbian cute girl and they might let u smash :lul:
Troon propaganda, I would never let the antichrist globohomo win.

I'm sub5 so a 5/10 loyal gf is more than enough.

I need all tbh and i can die somewhat happy

Ya I'll take the looks 2 points is a lot it basically moves every attribute considerably towards the ideal anyways it's like getting god to pick.

As an oldcel, I'd take "turn back time and start over from 16".