Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News which countries/continents have the ugliest and hottest women?

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
Africa, South east asia, East asia, India, bangladesh has the ugliest women alive. Africa in general has the ugliest women living in it second would be Asia. Exceptions for white passing middle eastern foids. Or light skinned sand nigress.

Europe, North america, South america, Australia, Middle eastern women(depending on pheno) has the hottest women alive. But that also means a lot of chads in these areas too. Keep in mind these women tend to be taller and more robust :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: ..For me personally, Either spain, Italy, or sweden has the most coomfuel women. What do yall think?

Who cares? It's not like any foid regardless of race/ethnicity will give any of us a chance anyways.

Australia has both the hottest and ugliest women. The obesity here is unreal, so many land whales.

Africa, South east asia, East asia, India, bangladesh has the ugliest women alive. Africa in general has the ugliest women living in it second would be Asia. Exceptions for white passing middle eastern foids. Or light skinned sand nigress.

Europe, North america, South america, Australia, Middle eastern women(depending on pheno) has the hottest women alive. But that also means a lot of chads in these areas too. Keep in mind these women tend to be taller and more robust :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: ..For me personally, Either spain, Italy, or sweden has the most coomfuel women. What do yall think?

Basically you're into Caucasian women.

I also find Africa the ugliest continent.

hottest - brazil
ugliest - india

Northern Europe and Anglo countries.

They are all the same. Nationality, skin color, language, genetics, do not change this.
Deep down they want you tormented. They can't stand seeing you happy & perpetuate it with their ultra-greedy standards
Not even culture changes the fact. They are selfish right down to every DNA strand.

It's totally Africa, you should all go there.

Hmm indian waifu
Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Eww white roast beef

Remember black don't crack.

Tastes differ. In any race or nation, there are beautiful and scary ones. For me, everyone is beautiful in their own way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back