Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whether you are a hero or villain isn’t a matter of choice, but determined by the circumstances of your birth (genetics and environment).

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
[UWSL]This is the truest quote I’ve ever read: [/UWSL]

64312E60 A297 4590 A367 33EEB1038A32

“Hero lost everything at the end, but villain lost everything from the start”

Here is my understanding of the quote:

The hero is somebody who is born with good-looks and/or born into a relatively financially stable family.

When you are born good-looking, women will throw themselves at you so you will never have to resort to being a bad person by committing rape in order to get your sexual needs met, so you can get sex through consensual means while being a polite gentleman and society will see you as a hero.

When you are born into a family which can provide you with the basics (and more) to live a comfortable life without worrying too much about survival, you will never have steal food from the grocery store just to fill your empty stomach after not having eaten for days, you will never have to deal drugs or commit robbery to earn money to survive, you can be a peaceful law-abiding citizen and be seen as a hero

The villain on the other hand is born ugly, so he may need to resort to rape to get his sexual needs met. He may be born to a poor family, so may resort to crime for survival.

[UWSL]Hero may lose everything at the end because he actually had something to lose in the first place[/UWSL]

Villain lost everything at the beginning, so he lives life as if he as nothing to lose, therefore more willing to commit crime and take risks (dying, going to prison) in order to get what he wants, he thinks only about self-benefit even if it requires not being law-abiding or civil/peaceful, therefore he is classified as the “villain”.

The difference between the hero and villain is not a matter of choice, but a matter of circumstance

You are either born as a hero or born as a villain, it’s not Something you have any choice over.

When I was bluepilled I always tried to be the hero, I was a nice and kind person but always treated with contempt and hatred by society, I always wondered why they treated me like a villain when I wasn’t a villain.

Now that I look back, I realise that society saw me for who I really was and who I’ve always been: a villain. It’s ME who was lying to myself by thinking that I was some hero

once I became blackpilled I realised that I could never become a hero because that’s not what I was born to be, my role as a villain was already decided at birth

As a blackpiller, [UWSL]I have fully embraced my role as the villain. And now that I’m honest with myself about who I REALLY am, I’m no longer concerned about whether my actions will cause society to perceive me as a hero. Now I only care about whether my actions benefit me, and I don’t care even if I’m perceived as a villain by society in the process of it all.[/UWSL]

As the character in my Avi (petyr baelish) said: “only when we admit what we are, can we get what we want”.

A lot of you are still trying to be a hero. Embrace yourself for the villain that you are, and suddenly you’ll find yourself with a lot less self-imposed limitations, giving you the freedom to get what you want through whatever means necessary.

theres no such thing as a hero, or a villian

just like there is no such thing as good or wrong

there is only the strong and the weak. and the winners and the losers

theres no such thing as a hero, or a villian

just like there is no such thing as good or wrong

there is only the strong and the weak. and the winners and the losers

Yeah, no shit

I’m talking about the concepts of hero and villain from the perspective of society, not saying that these concepts actually exist in physical/material reality

Yeah, no shit

I’m talking about the concepts of hero and villain from the perspective of society, not saying that these concepts actually exist in physical/material reality
:feelsLSD:

An attractive man who commits murder would be seen as a hero.
An incel who is inoffensive and simply tries to live his life is seen as a villain.

The hero is somebody who is born into a relatively financially stable family.
The villain on the other hand is born ugly, so he may need to resort to rape to get his sexual needs met.
I changed these statements to what applies to my life. Life can't seem to decide what it wants me to be.

I was born a villain and nothing will change that not even pussy.

Same, I’m at the stage that even if I somehow ascended and found a female companion to be in a relationship with, the mental trauma I’ve suffered from my years of loneliness can’t be reversed, the damage is already done

An incel who is inoffensive and simply tries to live his life is seen as a villain.

Yes

57838C44 14A1 43F8 AF3D A442CB468406

There's always another hERo in the story