Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When you rope, will you be more likely to cry or smile?

Title

• Cry

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Smile

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Won't rope

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

166cm (5'5.5") neurodivergent
-
No emotion, just going to end it as quickly as possible.

I will rig my body and the entire room with booby traps.

I faced two situations where I was sure I was going to die (one was a car accident, the other I was on the verge of roping) --- on both occasions I felt calm and almost content. Based off this, I see myself smiling

Fun Fact: Men are statistically more favored to chose hard suicide methods with a high probility to die.

Foids choose low tier methods like cutting or swallowing pills, they dont really want to die, they want to gain sympathy and affection

I was balling my eyes out before I shot myself. There's something a lot more emotional about killing yourself than almost getting killed by someone else.

Crying during suicide is more of a woman thing, men just wanna get it over with hence why we choose more violent methods.

if I rope i'll probably cry when I make the decision to, not when I pull the trigger

I was balling my eyes out before I shot myself. There's something a lot more emotional about killing yourself than almost getting killed by someone else.

Just dread and melacholy, ready to swift into the abyss

I faced two situations where I was sure I was going to die (one was a car accident, the other I was on the verge of roping) --- on both occasions I felt calm and almost content. Based off this, I see myself smiling
Go er

If i was ever to do it i wouldnt rope but instead just a simple gunshot to the head to deny more pain over what i have felt throughout my life.

I would definitely cry because i would regret having to do it, that it came to this