Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When an incel gets a girlfriend...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-

This is what might happen. They will eventually spit out every truth they've learnt from the blackpill and become unfortunately bluepilled.

tbh gf/bf is cucked as fuck, marriage relations are better, if you aren't from a liberal family that is

I would never deny the blackpill

tbh gf/bf is cucked as fuck, marriage relations are better, if you aren't from a liberal family that is

western marriages are cucked. get used to giving away all of your possessions to a wife who cucked you with the postman/milkman/poolboy. shariah law and islamic nikah is much better

western marriages are cucked. get used to giving away all of your possessions to a wife who cucked you with the postman/milkman/poolboy. shariah law and islamic nikah is much better
that is what i mean when I say "when you aren't from a iberal family"

Incels in any relationship will never end well. You can guarantee cheating and ulterior motives will be at play from the roastie

This is what might happen. They will eventually spit out every truth they've learnt from the blackpill and become unfortunately bluepilled.

Yeah if you wanna gf inrl you have to keep your mouth shut at all times and just go full bluepill.

Those things aren't for filthy trash like me.

Just lol, yeah I'm sure it's a totally legit relationship and not a farce.

Lol at actual relationships in the west. How many relationships actually last? Chances are that relationship doesn't last, and if you already had trouble finding one girl after all those years imagine how long it would take to find another....and another...and another. The cycle continues.

It's over for incels. This bluepilled subhuman faggot will be back.

Except the little alien thing ends up being selected by essentially a demon.

Losing 50% of your assets/going through a shitload of paperwork is better even though the outcome is the same?

Sometimes they deign to visit us and either act like they’re enlightened or rub it in.

Incels in any relationship will never end well. You can guarantee cheating and ulterior motives will be at play from the roastie

yeah exactly, even if they get lucky they'll still be put in their place eventually