Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the update on kharkiv?

nothing ever happens.

Slavniggers are still fighting?

Russians have captured 110 sq kms in the last 48 hours and captured over 12 villages. They are now approaching the first defense belt of the Ukrainians and are trying to create pincers to capture Lyptsi and Volchansk (I marked them with yellow circles).

nothing ever happens.
Actually it is happening right now. Frontline in Ukraine is so volatile that multiple villages are falling every day. Its too much to keep track because Ukrainians are just running away now or getting destroyed with FAB guided bombs. More and more of their soldiers are also outright refusing to fight and surrendering to the Russians. The Ukrainian resistance is collapsing quickly after two years of attrition.

Last edited:
T
Russians have captured 110 sq kms in the last 48 hours and captured over 12 villages. They are now approaching the first defense belt of the Ukrainians and are trying to create pincers to capture Lyptsi and Volchansk (I marked them with yellow circles).
View attachment 1157905
Thanks

Actually it is happening right now. Frontline in Ukraine is so volatile that multiple villages are falling every day. Its too much to keep track because Ukrainians are just running away now or getting destroyed with FAB guided bombs. More and more of their soldiers are also outright refusing to fight and surrendering to the Russians. The Ukrainian resistance is collapsing quickly after two years of attrition.
Even if ukrainians lose in the end they still put hell of a fight against russians huge respect to them now the war still isn't lost and there is still hope i think this year will be crucial , i doubt there will be any huge breakthrough like in the movies the russian losses would be too big for that.

I don't care about the Russia/Ukraine war. I just hope we got more refugees/immigrants from Russia and Ukraine to dilute the illegal shitskins who already came here.

At the very least, I hope that western/Northern Europe get more immigrants from Russia/Ukraine so that they won't look like the USA in 50 years.

Even if ukrainians lose in the end they still put hell of a fight against russians huge respect to them
Yes absolutely. Pity that they're fighting for the wrong side. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Love how after 2+ years they are still fighting for Kharkyiv which is literally on the border with Russia