Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats the most brutal part about HS

Most brutal part about HS

• Total voters
Getting heightmogged
Getting bullied
foids laughing at you
watching others in relationships
watching ur oneitis go with chad
watching ur looksmatch go with chad

seeing how popular kids get sexual pleasures while you can't is brutal.

foid being nice with you like a best friend making you think its her real personality and then transforming into an absolute whore for chad and you accidentally finding out.

Last edited:
Getting heightmogged
Getting bullied by foids
foids laughing at you
watching others in relationships
watching ur oneitis go with chad
watching ur looksmatch go with chad

It was the beginning of the end for me

all of the above

You wanna know what hurt the most? In primary school there were plenty of losers; I was one of many.

By the time middle school and high school came around, I was literally the only loser left. Everyone else ‘came out of their shells’ successfully.

You wanna know what hurt the most? In primary school there were plenty of losers; I was one of many.

By the time middle school and high school came around, I was literally the only loser left. Everyone else ‘came out of their shells’ successfully.
brutal asf bro i know this dude since 6th grade and he didnt even grow a single inch hes still 5’2 to this day hes like 18 and hes gymmaxxing

Getting bullied. What happens in your teens will determine your adult hood.

Watching lookism in action while being gaslit about it.

Getting heightmogged/bullied is correlated because those who heightmog you are the ones most likely to tease and pick on you.

And remember, highschool never ends. You'll end up getting bullied in university, your workplace, in the retirement home. Your peers will always torment you in every stage of your life.

Last edited: