Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the least attractive foid you'd ascend with ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I'll ascend if:

She's Christian like me
Isn't feminist
Doesn't hate me

That is all. Is that too much of an ask?

Any hole's a goal.

I'll ascend if:

She's Christian like me
Isn't feminist
Doesn't hate me

Most niggas would say that is too much to ask (the soycucks)

This is such a stupid question. Ascension isn’t about a brief one-night stand. It’s about the long-term benefits of obtaining your other half. If ascension meant one-night stands with a land-whale, then fucking a prostitute would also be considered ascension. But fucking a prostitute isn’t ascension. It’s just a brief transaction to experience the idea of normality.

Mods: Please change my username to CuckedIndianAmerican

any that isnt obese

your mum, but I already rejected her

18-27
Not a landwhale

I'll ascend if:

She's Christian like me
Isn't feminist
Doesn't hate me

It isn't too much to ask however that doesn't change it's an unrealistic standard.

I'll ascend if:

She's Christian like me
Isn't feminist
Doesn't hate me

Why would you want a christian gf??? You wont even have sex with her becuase "sex bad" in Christianity

Pagan gf would be cool.

Why would you want a Christian gf??? You wont even have sex with her because "sex bad" in Christianity

Pagan gf would be cool.
Because Christians cannot marry non-Christians. I will not compromise my faith for pussy.

Its a common misconception that sex = bad in Christianity. That is false. Sex with wife is FINE. In fact, sex was created by god for man to enjoy! But sex before marriage and adultery is strongly discouraged in the bible.

From: https://www.gotquestions.org/sex-before-marriage.html

God designed sex, and the Bible honors marriage. Part of honoring marriage is the Bible’s promotion of complete abstinence before marriage. When two unmarried people engage in sexual intercourse, they are defiling God’s good gift of sex. Before marriage, a couple has no binding union, and they’ve entered no sacred covenant; without the marriage vows, they have no right to exploit the culmination of such vows.

Too often, we focus on the “recreation” aspect of sex without recognizing that there is another aspect—procreation. Sex within marriage is pleasurable, and God designed it that way. God wants men and women to enjoy sexual activity within the confines of marriage. Song of Solomon 4 and several other Bible passages (such as Proverbs 5:19) describe the pleasure of sex. However, God’s intent for sex includes producing children. Thus, for a couple to engage in sex before marriage is doubly wrong—they are enjoying pleasures not intended for them, and they are taking a chance of creating a human life outside of the family structure God intended for every child.