Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you were that catlo and jb girls were obsessed with u

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
__saten_ruiko_uiharu_kazari_misaka_imouto_and_misaka_imouto_10032_s_cat_toaru_majutsu_no_index_and_1_more__ffb0af003e6e5a48655462e5070dbfa0.jpg

Yeah what would u do

My ultimate sexual fantasy is impregnating multiple jailbaits so my genes are safe forever.

Ive been training catlo to use an exercise wheel and she knows that I will give her treats if she runs on it but earlier she was feeling too lazy to run on it so she decided to just sit on it and relax and see if that would be enouhg ot t am eh gr ive her tratrs

There is a lack of genuine reason, but that is to be expected. I'll be reviving the other threads now - Thanks
42b.png

Ive been training catlo to use an exercise wheel and she knows that I will give her treats if she runs on it but earlier she was feeling too lazy to run on it so she decided to just sit on it and relax and see if that would be
Is your cat srsly so fat she needs to be bribed with food to be active
enouhg ot t am eh gr ive her tratrs
Over for siezurecels

Ive been training catlo to use an exercise wheel and she knows that I will give her treats if she runs on it but earlier she was feeling too lazy to run on it so she decided to just sit on it and relax and see if that would be enouhg ot t am eh gr ive her tratrs
Oyy Im talking to you :feelswhere:

You've not explained yourself nor your insolence :ping:

Oyy Im talking to you :feelswhere:

You've not explained yourself nor your insolence :ping:
Its 10 months old so its past the statute of limitations for goofy threads in ID:feelscomfy:

I firmly established this with my old buddy and pal @Fat Link :feelsclown:

Its 10 months old so its past the statute of limitations for goofy threads in ID:feelscomfy:
I've negotiated with @Fat Link and deemed that 10 months isn't sufficient time to pardon you from your regular insolence :society:

This one is not only dated for February 2022, but it was also done under our new regime, and you fully well knowing that this is most definitely against the rules despite the other warnings handed to you :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

This was clearly overlooked and not noticed when first posted, since if I had seen it in February, May or August, punishment would be the same.

I seen no reason to absolve you of this one when it is still 2022

So again I ask for you to explain yourself :ping:

I firmly established this with my old buddy and pal @Fat Link :feelsclown:
He has given me grace to punish you on this one as I see fit :society:

Heh just noticed you dont even crack 10 months time as of December 11, 2022 :feelswhere:

I've negotiated with @Fat Link and deemed that 10 months isn't sufficient time to pardon you from your regular insolence :society:

This one is not only dated for February 2022, but it was also done under our new regime, and you fully well knowing that this is most definitely against the rules despite the other warnings handed to you :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

This was clearly overlooked and not noticed when first posted, since if I had seen it in February, May or August, punishment would be the same.

I seen no reason to absolve you of this one when it is still 2022

So again I ask for you to explain yourself :ping:

He has given me grace to punish you on this one as I see fit :society:
:lasereyes:

The culture was completely different back then and even Komesarj himself would treat these kinds of threads with leniency and let them slide despite him viewing them (He has me on watched and mentioned before that he sees 99% of my threads) until it was firmly decreed that I would refrain from posting them

It was completely within the boundaries of what was reasonable at the time plus it’s not my fault it got necrod:lasereyes:

Also 90% of the active userbase on this forum joined after this thread was posted:feelshaha:

:lasereyes:

The culture was completely different back then

the culture is not a factor in how we proceed with offendable infractions. Fat Link had given you warnings in 2021, so there was no excuse in you making this thread when you had been made aware of these sorts of infractions when it wasnt even 2022 :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:
and even Komesarj himself would treat these kinds of threads with leniency and let them slide despite him viewing them (He has me on watched and mentioned before that he sees 99% of my threads) until it was firmly decreed that I would refrain from posting them

Dregster is not Komesarj and Komesarj is not Dregster

We have individual thought, so how one responds to an infraction, the other may respond differently. On this occasion you are addressing Dregster :society::feelsdevil:
It was completely within the boundaries of what was reasonable at the time plus it’s not my fault it got necrod:lasereyes:
At the time it was a new Moderation team looking to clean up the previous administration's shortcomings :feelsstudy: you are well within the proper range of a punishment and a good example for everyone else to see that there will be no favoritism in regards to shitposting in ID :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Get scared and run ngl. It's a trap, it's always a trap if you are incel. Fakecel if you even consider this legit.

Get scared and run ngl. It's a trap, it's always a trap if you are incel. Fakecel if you even consider this legit.
Nigga how is it a trap if ur just a catlo
the culture is not a factor in how we proceed with offendable infractions. Fat Link had given you warnings in 2021, so there was no excuse in you making this thread when you had been made aware of these sorts of infractions when it wasnt even 2022 :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

Dregster is not Komesarj and Komesarj is not Dregster

We have individual thought, so how one responds to an infraction, the other may respond differently. On this occasion you are addressing Dregster :society::feelsdevil:

At the time it was a new Moderation team looking to clean up the previous administration's shortcomings :feelsstudy: you are well within the proper range of a punishment and a good example for everyone else to see that there will be no favoritism in regards to shitposting in ID :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Its an old fucking Thread!!!:feelsUgh: There are a lot of similar old threads from the same time period since it was generally treated with more leniency back then and Ive been good recently and have stopped shitposting in ID so u might as well warn all of those other threads and retroactively give me a permaban for my activity 10 months ago if youre going to warn me for this

If u warn this thread im officially removing u from my tagline

View: https://youtu.be/wo6EBgigjd0

Nigga how is it a trap if ur just a catlo

Its an old fucking Thread!!!:feelsUgh: There are a lot of similar old threads from the same time period since it was generally treated with more leniency back then and Ive been good recently and have stopped shitposting in ID so u might as well warn all of those other threads and retroactively give me a permaban for my activity 10 months ago if youre going to warn me for this

If u warn this thread im officially removing u from my tagline

View: https://youtu.be/wo6EBgigjd0

I am still thinking in how we proceed with this :society:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiYBhC3EVPY

Thoughts on this video from an influential melvin soy e celeb that recently came out about some streamer “manipulating” foids to flash themselves? Everyone is crying about how he “took advantage of them in a vulnerable state" and saying "pray for these poor girls!". I could not care less about this dark triad chadpreetlite faggot. But who’s fault is it really if a whore willingly shows some stranger on the internet her tits if he asked her too? Everyone seems to be completely shocked about this entire thing and it's hilarious to me