Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you got a 13-year-old JB pregnant?

Swedecel here. I do not doubt they can look quite grown and feminine, if that is what "non-prepubescent" means. Puberty is of course a slow and gradual, and uneven process, and although outer proportional adjustments and inner hormonal workings can differ somewhat, in the reproductive sense I am not saying many of them could not go through a pregnancy successfully.

It is the claim of most being able to do so without issue (these being risks for lower birth weight mainly with all associated problems, but not exclusively) that irks me, since this is objectively not true. Finishing puberty in its entirety at 13 seems like it would be chocking, where is the data which would indicate this? Aside from them looking good enough to bang I mean.

Most foids around here do not stop growing height-wise until 15-16 or so, tbh. I would say this is prime fertility.

In no way am I discouraging early child birth as such, since I am a victim of an old mother. I am thinking in purely eugenic terms.
17-18 is pretty sensible
you really have to start early because otherwise the recovery will be hard on the mother, and births should be spaced out for the good of everyone involved
if you start early then you won't have to put the mother through a difficult time of raising many small children at once, or having to have her last child when she's already fairly old and at an age where she might hit the wall hard if she has a baby
JFL at the state of IT-cucks.
seriously look at the sheer size and phossil-like quality of that aged manhand, my god

Last edited:
Cucktears on cuck watch,tbh i would go to another country and start a family with her

Brag about it on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back