Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happen if all the simps stop donating money to camgirls?

Prostitution would skyrocket and probably become normalized in all areas. Women's egos would lessen.

Our biggest enemy are paypig simps. They deserve torture.

Sluts must actually have sex with incels if they wanted easy money and even then with dramatically reduced prices as competition between women increases. If something like this happened, simpish behavior in men cannot be commonplace. Women would actually have to provide something if they wanted their luxuries, they cannot rely on deadbeat chads, they must date men who have similar genetics or develop actual skills just like men. No simps, no easy jobs like HR or social media made for women. This might lead even to the equality feminists talk about (but don't mean it)

Nothing significant. And even if it did have any effect I personally wouldn't notice.

They would find a betabuxx.

Prostitution would skyrocket and probably become normalized in all areas. Women's egos would lessen.

Our biggest enemy are paypig simps. They deserve torture.
We need Marxist lenism run by Jew like me no more rich pay pig will all die (in gta) and girl will be starving have sex with us for piece of bread!

They would move to washing toilets, but I have no doubt that they would think of operating sex services there as well