Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What to do against people who harass you in public as an ugly male?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★★
I’m so sick of people mocking, bully, harass me in public when I walk or cycle by

I remember some pussy shouted homo to me on his scooter, and I give him the middlefinger, but the pussy didn’t turn unfortunately, I wanted to snap and beat him

They don’t expect a ugly male to give gas back for self-respect, and then they back off..

I don’t get it, one day they gonna meet the wrong person at the wrong time

Just for being ugly or average people think they can harass you for no reason?

I never get that, but if I do, mace in their eyes.

I usually tell them to kill themselves. Usually with a specific method described.

Example: “go slit your wrists and bleed out pussy faggot!”

Humans are cruel
Image 2024 05 07 232958073

yeah :feelsbadman:

There's 3 Sentences for me

"Go Back to your Mother's womb and Kill yourself"

"Eat Shit Gay Dickhead"

"Hang yourself and keep on hanging"

Kill all normies (in gta)

I usually tell them to kill themselves. Usually with a specific method described.

Example: “go slit your wrists and bleed out pussy faggot!”

I’m so sick of people mocking, bully, harass me in public when I walk or cycle by

I remember some pussy shouted homo to me on his scooter, and I give him the middlefinger, but the pussy didn’t turn unfortunately, I wanted to snap and beat him

They don’t expect a ugly male to give gas back for self-respect, and then they back off..

I don’t get it, one day they gonna meet the wrong person at the wrong time

Just for being ugly or average people think they can harass you for no reason?
walk around with a knife in ur pocket and when they yell just intimidate them with it and say “what was that??? (in call of duty) (you have the right to bear arms and you aren’t gonna hurt anyone so your allowed to have it around)