Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What does "I've been used and my heart's been broken. I want to be treated right" mean

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
I've seen a variation of this statement a million times on dating websites. Can a high iq blackpill scientist pls translate this femoidspeak? Thanks

She's either a used roastie or with child and wants betabux.

"I have been fucked a 1000 times by chad and my pussy looks like dirty roast beef. Now I want a nice beta to provide me everything I want"

Ahem. It means Chad or a high status male dumped her bitch ass at a unfortunate time such as: pregnancy, post prime age, bankruptcy, etc. and now needs a nice guy to take care of her, her finances and possibly her child.

Chad gets to treat me like shit while fucking the shit out of my prime self, but you'd better be a good cuck and treat me like a little princess if you want anything to do with my old, used up, damaged-goods self now.

Chad gets to treat me like shit while fucking the shit out of my prime self, but you'd better be a good cuck and treat me like a little princess if you want anything to do with my old, used up, damaged-goods self now.
THIS x100

"I have been fucked a 1000 times by chad and my pussy looks like dirty roast beef. Now I want a nice beta to provide me everything I want"

Ahem. It means Chad or a high status male dumped her bitch ass at a unfortunate time such as: pregnancy, post prime age, bankruptcy, etc. and now needs a nice guy to take care of her, her finances and possibly her child.

High IQ

It means a chad pumped and dumped her. Depending on her age wouldn't of been the first or last if shes late 20's then shes looking for betabux.

It could mean different things.
This, or she just wants more cuck orbiters to tell them how hard Chad fucked her last night.

"I can't get Chad to commit WAAAAAAAAAAAH"

"The chad(s) I dated for their looks/status just wanted me for sex. I need a nice guy"

"Chad pumped and dumped me. Please be nice to me, Chad".

OR if it has bastard children:

"Chad/Tyrone made me raise his demon spawn and ditched my whore ass. Please give me money, Eugene."

Due to my current physiological condition I lack the desired traits to attract a young male that is in the top percentile to ensure my offspring are healthy, I require your assistance for monetary purposes for the time being, of course I will not reproduce with you, but I will allow you to “woo” me momentarily while I find a suitable mate that is willing to participate in sexual intercourse, if my endeavor and exploits lead to naught, you can possibly have my offspring.
It means a chad pumped and dumped her. Depending on her age wouldn't of been the first or last if shes late 20's then shes looking for betabux.
"The chad(s) I dated for their looks/status just wanted me for sex. I need a nice guy"
"Chad pumped and dumped me. Please be nice to me, Chad".

OR if it has bastard children:

"Chad/Tyrone made me raise his demon spawn and ditched my whore ass. Please give me money, Eugene."

1504395218577 v

“After riding the cock carousel, I’m ready to settle down now.”

This kind of fucking shit crushes my soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back