Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think about Brittany Zamora?

literally who??

foid? mogs me to hell and back tbhtbh jfl

The fuck youre an incel, you have plenty of time to watch it, no excuses.
sorry man but besides using forum, im sending my cv, filling documents i need, im cooking, exercising my legs since im after surgeries, making trades and a lot of other stuff, so i dont want to waste 17 minutes on some stupid shit

sorry man but besides using forum, im sending my cv, filling documents i need, im cooking, exercising my legs since im after surgeries, making trades and a lot of other stuff, so i dont want to waste 17 minutes on some stupid shit

you miss out then

The fuck youre an incel, you have plenty of time to watch it, no excuses.

just fucking laughing @ posting a video on incels.co and expecting anybody to watch it

you know how these people are

just fucking laughing @ posting a video on incels.co and expecting anybody to watch it

you know how these people are

They miss out no my loss :rolleyes:

Pedophilia=non Chad Male predator

I wont be surprised if feminists legalize fucking young Chads after they legalize beastality first of course

idk man did she not understand what power vagina has in 2019? she could get endless supply of chads with her good look from tinder and social media

why would she take a risk and fuck a child?

that child must've been good looking, funny, and most liked kid in class.

shes probably married to some social weirdo/normie/socially not popular person

and that made her go wild

and she also didnt know about tinder obviously

Pedophilia=non Chad Male predator

I wont be surprised if feminists legalize fucking young Chads after they legalize beastality first of course

Story of red riding hood gets the panties wet, abusive Chad stalker

She is a pedophile just as much as a 28 year old dude that fucks a 13 year old girl is a pedophile. Actually she is more of a pedophile because it is somewhat normal for men to be attracted to younger partners.

Still I wish I had been "sexually abused" by her when I was 13. At that age I always hoped my female teachers would sexually abuse me because I already realized girls gave zero fucks about me.
OF COURSE she got the lowest possible sentence. A man would have been burried alive.

Last edited:
She is a pedophile just as much as a 28 year old dude that fucks a 13 year old girl is a pedophile. Actually she is more of a pedophile because it is somewhat normal for men to be attracted to younger partners.

Still I wish I had been "sexually abused" by her when I was 13. At that age I always hoped my female teachers would sexually abuse me because I already realized girls gave zero fucks about me.
OF COURSE she got the lowest possible sentence. A man would have been burried alive.
You'd have side effect. Depression, suicidal, etc.

You'd have side effect. Depression, suicidal, etc.
No man. I dreamed about fucking my english teacher for like 10 years even after I left school. I am sure fucking her would have given me nothing but joy.

Did she fuck a student?
I wish I had a teacher like that. She would have never fucked me anyway.

It didn't work that well for them.
Majority of them look like a alcoholic mess. Even one tried to kil the old hag.
You're saying that because you're frustrated. If you had opportunity back then, you'd go for that sweet school mate.
Not those predator women.

shes a foid so fuck her

Lock up your sons!
Home school them!