Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you brocels think when you see a thumbnail like this? Sometimes, my pessimism thinks its utter bullshit. Maybe, it's my laziness idk

I'm not watching the video but I can already tell you it's bullshit. Trade workers can make a very nice living, but there's a couple

I'm not watching the video but I can already tell you it's bullshit. Trade workers can make a very nice living, but there's a couple
I didn't even fucking hit post yet what the fuck

Things they won't tell you. The tradesmen that boast about their earnings, (if they aren't flat out lying) are usually working insane hours, and more often than not, if the trade is physically demanding, like most trades are, they work themselves out of good health by like late 40s early 50s. I'm in training right now so I see these niggas all the time.

Also there's more nepotism in trades than you think

All the people telling that you can earn a lot of money quickly are either scammers or coming themselves from bourgeoisie

Clickbait trash like 90% of Youtube

Most people blatantly lie about how much they make, more normie bullshit.

They literally make multiple fake accounts all endorsing the same method of supposedly making lots of money when it's the same person pushing the same scam so he can con gullible morons into giving him money. Which he then uses any amount of money he got from the scam as proof his scam is legit when it never had any money originally prior to lying and stealing it from desperately stupid people.

Salesman....

That said blue collar "fix and build" stuff jobs pay well.