Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What can a man do when his own brain betrays him

incelerated

incelerated

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED
★★★★★
My own brain is my enemy. It betrays me.
I do things I don't mean to. And there is a world of things I mean to do but my brain won't let me.

I live inside a prison inside a prison inside a prison.

Everything a mistake. Emotions, calculations, none can be trusted.

Being non nt + ugly is the closest thing to Hell for a man.

We're biological prisons. I agree. Every time one feels hunger or a desire to socialize it feels like an oppressive force you cannot control that inflicts pain upon you if you reject it. The sexual desire is similar.

Conquer it. Beat it into submission by not giving it what it wants.

You have taken the first step in recognizing that you are not a singular entity but controlled by various internal forces. Isolate those forces from each other and organize your thoughts. This will help you understand and control the parts of your "self".

Either fry your brain with drugs or rope

I mean mentally illness. OCD, social anxiety, etc.
all out of your control for the most part if youve already tried the basic stuff like ancillaries, exposure, etc. as a trucel as long as society treats you with negative reinforcement youll continue to feel like shit

We're biological prisons. I agree. Every time one feels hunger or a desire to socialize it feels like an oppressive force you cannot control that inflicts pain upon you if you reject it. The sexual desire is similar.
Arthur Schopenhauer refered to it as "Will".

I often feel like this, like my brain is working against itself. I do not deal with OCD but I do have bad social anxiety. Isn't part of my brain's purpose to reproduce? Then why hinder that by going blank when I try talking to someone I don't know? Or when I try to make eye contact? Or any other number of everyday experiences.