Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What advice would you give your chad son?

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
So imagine you somehow managed to have a son and he turned out to be a chad(handsome and 6"9)
What advice would you give him about life ?
Would you blackpill him and teach him about your inceldom ?

What valuable life lessons could a chad son learn from a incel tier father ?

Never trust a woman. Never get married. Never pay for them or give them any gifts/free dinners.

I'd teach him to take full advantage of life

Never trust a woman. Never get married. Never pay for them or give them any gifts/free dinners.

How would he pass on his genes ??
Surely a chad will be able to utilise his chadness to tame women and keep her as his life long partner
Foids don't mind if a chad is cheating on them especially if he's rich
Caring about sexual loyalty is really a male thing, women fake it they don't care as long as you put them first.

I would tell him to stay the fuck away from females. Like seriously.

I would tell him to stay the fuck away from females. Like seriously.
Why ?
Are you forgetting that he has a different experience of life as a chad
In his eyes women are angelic slaves who serve him with pleasure.
They worship him
Why would he have the same hatred us incels have for women ?

Why ?
Are you forgetting that he has a different experience of life as a chad
In his eyes women are angelic slaves who serve him with pleasure.
They worship him
Why would he have the same hatred us incels have for women ?
Tbh I would never have a son, let alone a chad one. So I don't really care. But in the next 10 years a lot of things will change. Blackpill is rising more and more each day. Even chads will understand the true nature of the female gender.

Chads don't need advice, they can do everything wrong and still succeed

I would blackpill him about stuff and teach him to have respect for incels and not to be a bully

Now imagine if every father taught their son this. Imagine how great the world would be.

CaYTbrXWwAABfMV

Make him hyper based then tell him to make grandkids bitch new based gen A dissident right

So imagine you somehow managed to have a son and he turned out to be a chad(handsome and 6"9)

The pump n dump

The thought of me and a Chad son seems so unnatural, it's hard to even imagine it.

My advice would be:
  • Make sure that you retain your attractive looks (exercise, diets, medical care), by far the most important piece of advice
  • Money is the second most important thing after looks
  • Be a merciless sociopath, never show mercy to anyone, always take revenge on those who wrong you, take advantage of others
  • You should only care about society's rules as much as to avoid being jailed, other than that, do when, what and how you want. You will get away with it.
  • Always show your dominance towards people lower in the social hierarchy
  • It's better to be feared than to be respected (for relationships with other males)
  • Have sex as much as you want and can
  • You may want to have relationships or even get married, but always cheat on your foids.
  • Always look at the world through blackpilled lens

The thought of me and a Chad son seems so unnatural, it's hard to even imagine it.

My advice would be:
  • Make sure that you retain your attractive looks (exercise, diets, medical care), by far the most important piece of advice
  • Money is the second most important thing after looks
  • Be a merciless sociopath, never show mercy to anyone, always take revenge on those who wrong you, take advantage of others
  • You should only care about society's rules as much as to avoid being jailed, other than that, do when, what and how you want. You will get away with it.
  • Always show your dominance towards people lower in the social hierarchy
  • It's better to be feared than to be respected (for relationships with other males)
  • Have sex as much as you want and can
  • You may want to have relationships or even get married, but always cheat on your foids.
  • Always look at the world through blackpilled lens
How do you show dominance ?
Heightmogging is all i can think of

How do you show dominance ?
Heightmogging is all i can think of
Heightmogging might be one thing.
But dominance can also be shown by aggressive, arrogant behavior, something that Chad can always get away with.

this, would be based af to have my dynasty grow

I would teach him not to be profligate with his good fortune. Make sure he studies and instill in him a good work ethic so that he can financially successful as well.

My hope for him would be that he would marry a chaste woman young and that they would create lots of beautiful grandchildren that they would also pass these values onto and continue on the family legacy of high achievement.

what a fucking joke. Incels have nothing to teach a Chad.

You should only care about society's rules as much as to avoid being jailed, other than that, do when, what and how you want. You will get away with it.
This advice applies to incels too

Well, as a blackpilled incel, if I had a Chad son (or any son), I wouldn't try to bluepill him the way my asshole parents did to me.

I'd say, "Son, you're very, very good-looking. Use it to your advanatage. Fuck foids right-and-left. Make friends and connections. But, be aware, you're success is based upon something beyond your control. You didn't pick your genes, you just got lucky. Don't hate or mistreat ugly fucks (like your old man here) because, like you, we didn't get to pick our faces. And realize how damn lucky you have it."

I'd tell him that his looks will make life easy for him, and for this reason, he will never be very good at anything. He will lack the motivation.

That, unlike men who lack this advantage, he will not be able to survive in the wilderness. Society's preferential treatment toward him will make him soft.

That he is something more like a woman than a man.