Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what about black foids ?

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
brutal lifefuel after knowing that only 23% of niggers are born to a married couple. so are black women treated badly ? do they live in tutorial mode ? do they have to work on their own to earn money to raise the kids ?
give me good lifefuel information.

i have now become like the foid. wanting to revenge weaklings of the kind that did bad things and hurt me. (not personally since I'm a downscel)

and this makes me feel good because i have been a pure innocent soul who didn't understand why people hurt me for no reason. i want to be evil like the normies too. i hope i become fully evil like the normies.

Why don't you like black foids?

Image 2024 05 09 113625246

Snapinstaapp 280616705 5088549234571309 4202738615652632033 n 1080
Snapinstaapp 280417308 734603450882092 8535152270747325339 n 1080

CANDICE PATTON
BLACK STACY
I WANT TO CREAMPIE HER
I WANT HER WOMB :feelsdevil:

They have it harder than white foids but still easier than incel. But tbh if even many black normies avoid dating black foids they must have a bad reputation kek I doubt it's self hate.

nEver saw one IRL

Another breedable black foid, Brooke Thomas, news anchor

Why don't you like black foids?
their head and face looks like monkey. you cannot experience the teen infatuation with a black foid. body is hot in only few black foids.

brutal lifefuel after knowing that only 23% of niggers are born to a married couple. so are black women treated badly ? do they live in tutorial mode ? do they have to work on their own to earn money to raise the kids ?
give me good lifefuel information.

i have now become like the foid. wanting to revenge weaklings of the kind that did bad things and hurt me. (not personally since I'm a downscel)

and this makes me feel good because i have been a pure innocent soul who didn't understand why people hurt me for no reason. i want to be evil like the normies too. i hope i become fully evil like the normies.
:reeeeee:
Kill them akl