Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weight Loss Attempt: From 169lbs to 100lbs [Updated Weekly]

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★★
Volcel if you’re fat

Current stats: 5'7", 169lbs
Target: 6’5”, 100lbs
Daily Caloric Intake: 400 to 800 calories

IMG 3329

Good luck losing weight.

Stick to 1% body weight lost per week, no more and no less. Otherwise you risk loose skin.

You want to grow 10 inches and be 100lbs at 6’4”?

Back on this and taking it seriously.

Total weight loss: 6.4 lbs.

IMG 6723

IMG 6725

Apologies for abandoning this thread. Hard to lose weight when you're a depressed wageslave with only junk food available for cope.

My younger brother wants me to attend his wedding on 4th August, and he's desperate for me to attend. Will I go? Who knows. At least I have a good deadline to get all this weight off.

Last edited:
Volcel if you’re fat

Current stats: 5'7", 169lbs
Target: 6’5”, 100lbs
Daily Caloric Intake: 400 to 800 calories

View attachment 1033670
400 to 800 is too low my friend.

You will not be able to maintain it.

If you want low go for 1,000-1,200

This is already very low but maintainable. Its the Auschwitz diet.

That;s what I'm doing. I'm at 1000,1200 calories a day and lose 6kg a month.

400 to 800 is too low my friend.

You will not be able to maintain it.

If you want low go for 1,000-1,200

This is already very low but maintainable. Its the Auschwitz diet.
Thanks for the advice brocel, I'll plan accordingly

are you seriously trying to get to 100 lbs at 5'7?? thats dangerously underweight

are you seriously trying to get to 100 lbs at 5'7?? thats dangerously underweight
Yeah. I will admit that a secret reason why I'm doing this is for a form of self harm, as I don't like what I am and am not proud of myself

Yeah. I will admit that a secret reason why I'm doing this is for a form of self harm, as I don't like what I am and am not proud of myself
brutal

Stick to 1% body weight lost per week, no more and no less. Otherwise you risk loose skin.
Lose skin is inevitable if you lose more than 25kg no matter the duration, it takes years of working out and clean diet for it to go away

That caloric intake is far too low, buddy boy. You won’t stick to that. Even 1500 is on the low side.

Lose skin is inevitable if you lose more than 25kg no matter the duration, it takes years of working out and clean diet for it to go away
Depends on your age. I lost over 5 stone at age 24-25, due to sickness. Even lost 2 stone in 2 weeks at one point. I didn’t have any loose skin, but did have some stretch marks and cellulite.

There’s also a theory that starvation is good for preventing loose skin. I saw some guy arguing that people in concentration camps didn’t have loose skin lol. “Autophagy” is supposedly a part of it.