Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We were all happy when we were kids, not now.

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★
How happy you were! You laughed, you played, you even participated in class... The world made you an insecure, shy person that people ignore... You were bullied, treated like subhuman dogshit and that led you to be where you are today... Living in hell.

I was never happy. My life has always been a constant struggle.

My life was a lot better when I was a kid ngl even if I did get bullied.

Things were still on a bad track but still better

I was always a miserable negative person but maybe less aware of it.

How happy you were! You laughed, you played, you even participated in class... The world made you an insecure, shy person that people ignore... You were bullied, treated like subhuman dogshit and that led you to be where you are today... Living in hell.
happy when i was a kid? fuck no idk who you are talking about. being a kid was miserable.

My life was a lot better when I was a kid ngl even if I did get bullied.
I know how you feel brothER. :feelsbadman:

Pepehugsupport

Thanks brocel. Shit was tough for me and you.
It wasn't tough, it was a living nightmare: Remember how I told you one of my foid cousins bullied me?
We somehow made it through but the scars remain.
They never will go away, even if you or I could ascend, they will be with us forever.

It wasn't tough, it was a living nightmare: Remember how I told you one of my foid cousins bullied me?
Yeah it's kinda nuts that your cousin bullied you. I was only bullied by foids who were strangers more or less. For these evil creatures even blood related bonds are not enough to leave you alone. If they see easy prey like was in my case and most likely yours, they will show no mercy.

Things were definitely better back then. No denying about that.