Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We should have more hatred towards creepy old women

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
How many times have you heard the term “creepy old man” PROBABLY HUNDREDS
Now how many times do you hear “creepy old woman” ?? ALMOST NEVER
These entitled ugly fat wrinkled used toilet old women should SHUT THEIR FUCKING MOUTH AND STAY INDOORS TO HIDE THEIR UGLINESS.
Fucking old foid looking at me and I felt creeped out and fucking disgusted. Toxic femininity much?? Was she entitled to look at me in the gym??

I fucking was rowing fucking 150kg and then saw her looking. I gave her a pure look of anger and disgust right after I finished my set to which thank God the CREEPY old WOMAN looked away. She finally fucked off. Ugly bitch entitled to looking at young men you fucking bitch.

These entitled ugly fat wrinkled used toilet old women should SHUT THEIR FUCKING MOUTH AND STAY INDOORS TO HIDE THEIR UGLINESS.
Fucking old foid looking at me and I felt creeped out and fucking disgusted. Toxic femininity much?? Was she entitled to look at me in the gym??

I fucking was rowing fucking 150kg and then saw her looking. I gave her a pure look of anger and disgust right after I finished my set to which thank God the CREEPY old WOMAN looked away. She finally fucked off. Ugly bitch entitled to looking at young men you fucking bitch.
Bruh I deadass had a fucking 80 year old rotten roastie call me "babe" at my fucking job so I immediately left the counter because thats fucking literally not only pedophilic (according to foidist logic) but also creepy af and I swear if someone fucking says I am a volcel for being creeped out I will beat tf out of them

agreed bro i had an old creep female touching me at work she got mad when she saw i wasn't into it or giving her attention thanks god she left the workplace.