Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We should call ourselves SJWs

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Sexual Justice Warriors

We are fighting for sexual justice and equality.
The equal right for everyone to have sex.
When normies mention the wage gap, we mention the sex gap.

How would feminists and normies challenge us when we are fighting for justice and equality?
Simply use their own arguments against them.

You aren't entitled to love and affection inkwell. Gross!

High iq tbh, even though i doubt that this would work ngl.

High IQ. And we have to be represented by curries and other brown skinned guysfor not to be labeled as neonazis, misogynist,etc.

Wage gap is cope.

If we did then the soys would just ignore that label and continue with their narrative. Also the anti feminist dip shits would have a go at us e.g PJW.

It doesn't really matter because soys don't use the term SJW. It's actually suppose to be an insult.

We should somehow adopt LGBT or Pride instead :lul::lul::lul:

Wage gap is cope.

I know, it doesn’t exist at all - or actually, women in general get paid more for less work. But normtards think it does.
It doesn't really matter because soys don't use the term SJW. It's actually suppose to be an insult.

We should somehow adopt LGBT or Pride instead :lul::lul::lul:

High IQ tbh. Incel should be part of LGBTQ...
Let’s hijack their own cause.

What you need to do is push them down a slippery slope, like how accepting gays led to accepting trannies and soon pedophiles. Hijack their rheotic about compassion and equality in a non-sexual context, advance it until it's considered acceptable to shame and punish people for not being, say, charitable—then begin talking about how that can apply to physical attractiveness, and as it's wrong for the wealthy to have all the money and it's justice to redistribute it, it's also wrong for the attractive to have all the sex and it's justice to redistribute it.

You had me there with that title. Well played.

mogged me by stealing my thread and making it a few sentences

What you need to do is push them down a slippery slope, like how accepting gays led to accepting trannies and soon pedophiles. Hijack their rheotic about compassion and equality in a non-sexual context, advance it until it's considered acceptable to shame and punish people for not being, say, charitable—then begin talking about how that can apply to physical attractiveness, and as it's wrong for the wealthy to have all the money and it's justice to redistribute it, it's also wrong for the attractive to have all the sex and it's justice to redistribute it.

The biggest problem is that soys brains shut off as soon as it can be construed as an attack on women. You can see several examples on cucktears where they attack a male incel but completely ignore a "femcel" doing the exact same thing.

The biggest problem is that soys brains shut off as soon as it can be construed as an attack on women. You can see several examples on cucktears where they attack a male incel but completely ignore a "femcel" doing the exact same thing.
Soys love to abuse women, they only pretend to be feminists and then they beat their girlfriends behind closed doors. They're just gathering their strength and waiting for the right time until they can force women to submit to them. Soyism is one strategy to overcome inceldom, but they're both woman hating.

We’ll be considered terrotists

Sexual Justice Warriors

We are fighting for sexual justice and equality.
The equal right for everyone to have sex.
When normies mention the wage gap, we mention the sex gap.

How would feminists and normies challenge us when we are fighting for justice and equality?
Simply use their own arguments against them.

Bullseye.

The NLF/Mujahideen coopted the USA/USSR weapons against them.

Smart thinking OP :feelsLSD::feelslala::dab::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsugh::feelshmm::feelzez::cool::yes:
I know, it doesn’t exist at all - or actually, women in general get paid more for less work. But normtards think it does.

High IQ tbh. Incel should be part of LGBTQ...
Let’s hijack their own cause.

L=Lesbian
G=Gay
B=Bisexual
T=Transsexual/Transgender
Q=Queer
I=INCEL
A=Asexual

Appropriate the sexuality rights brigade.

Based.

Last edited:
That's why you are inkwell you ugly dirty misogynistic pig.

Soys love to abuse women, they only pretend to be feminists and then they beat their girlfriends behind closed doors. They're just gathering their strength and waiting for the right time until they can force women to submit to them. Soyism is one strategy to overcome inceldom, but they're both woman hating.

The greatest rapists are the leftist feminists.

Now that I think about it, we are the only real social justice warriors, unlike the soyboys, we search true justice

Hey hey how how Sexual Justice Now

Im not degenerated enough to call myself SJW

Actual SJWs would defend incels if their agenda was legit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back