Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watch out for FBI trolls

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
The DHS has poured 700k and more jewgold into "disruptin" the so called manosphere.

Their tactics are easily recognized
  • Stirs up race wars
  • Defeatism and blatant denial of blackpill evidence (the idea that disenfranchised men are a tiny minority while evidences show the contrary)
  • Claims that incels deserve to be eliminated/wiped from gene pool (foids are responsible for most "bad" genes)
  • Fakecel accusations
  • Entrapment (if you see someone saying I WILL do X that's likely someone from FBI)
  • Rockets through hundreds of posts a day (non trolls are too busy coping with anime or having a job)

Last edited:
I figured out how incels here can ascend. We just pretend to willingly fall for honeypots and then act as fake double agents feeding the feds false info in exchange for CIA/FBI issued whores that act as fleshlights.

The DHS has poured 700k and more jewgold into "disruptin" the so called manosphere.

Their tactics are easily recognized
  • Stirs up race wars
  • Defeatism and blatant denial of blackpill evidence
  • Claims that incels deserve to be eliminated/wiped from gene pool
  • Fakecel accusations
  • Entrapment (if you see someone saying I WILL do X that's likely someone from FBI)
@SoycuckGodOfReddit

would they really spend time on this (using real agents as trolls) if they may just shut down this website and strengthen censorship on social media to suppress manosphere audience?

I'm not a fed trust me brothER

I read the report. Their actual tactics are incredibly soy and make it easy to spot. It's not starting "race wars." It's dropping the most politically correct opinions and trying to drive us into watching cringe redpill creators.

@nice_try is one if em

However I will say there's a genre of FBI agent that uses discord and 4chan and says the most obnoxious shit to try to get you to threaten them.

"What you gonna do bro? Gonna commit ER bro? Huh?"

Hello, FBI agents. Please spend resources looking after me.

would they really spend time on this (using real agents as trolls) if they may just shut down this website and strengthen censorship on social media to suppress manosphere audience?
It's easier to keep us here.

Infiltrating groups and influencing it from within is more effective than shutting it down. You can't shutdown sexual frustration or ideas

If they shut our website down we will likely go to telegram and other apps, which will require the governments to lobby against the companies, which can have disastrous financial outcome (it's not as simple as shutting down ONE channel, but the whole moderation guideline has to be tightened up)

Finally, divide and conquer. It also serves to make the message milder.

However I will say there's a genre of FBI agent that uses discord and 4chan and says the most obnoxious shit to try to get you to threaten them.

"What you gonna do bro? Gonna commit ER bro? Huh?"
their new tactic is blatantly saying they are feds to throw you off. hidden in plain sight.

their new tactic is blatantly saying they are feds to throw you off. hidden in plain sight.
just watch out for their behavior. if they gift you a gun and tell you to go to a location that's 100% fbi

also don't make threats (I will vs I hope)

This is exactly what happened yesterday.
Some Retard here posted a thread saying:
´I know the place, I know the time but have no Guns´

These troll threads are so obvious.
And in my opinion, anyone threatening to light up a local mall or store, should be banned immidately.
Most likely a Fed, or some zoomer troll boosting his ego with the amount of replies he´ll get.

If the Feds really wanted us to disappear then they would have shut down this website a long time ago. We are not a major threat because we haven’t faced censorship by the US Government

If the Feds really wanted us to disappear then they would have shut down this website a long time ago. We are not a major threat because we haven’t faced censorship by the US Government
this site is niche and has no effect on the collective.

They could be NEET though....
Usually neets are too busy coping with anime and Vidya. I won't deny some non trolls do that, but if they do that while combining many of the traits above, he's likely fbi

This is exactly what happened yesterday.
Some Retard here posted a thread saying:
´I know the place, I know the time but have no Guns´

These troll threads are so obvious.
And in my opinion, anyone threatening to light up a local mall or store, should be banned immidately.
Most likely a Fed, or some zoomer troll boosting his ego with the amount of replies he´ll get.
The difference is "I will" vs "I hope".

I admit I makes lots of glowy sounding posts myself, but I always make it clear that these are my emotional hopes, not that something I would do.

The fbi agents doesn't do that.

this site is niche and has no effect on the collective.
There's some users that we're busted here by fbi.

Tres Genco being one of them (@Oedipus)

Also, I recalled, one user here discussed modifying an AR-15 into being full auto and got a visit from fbi

I admit I makes lots of glowy sounding posts myself,
Yea, but you are a Paragon.
Nearly 20,000 posts.

There´s a difference between an OG .is member like you posting such threads,
and a member with 50 posts with a join date of 1 week ago.

• Rockets through hundreds of posts a day (non trolls are too busy coping with anime or having a job)
Bruh I am on this forum 24/7 and I am not a glownigger:feelskek: