Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Virginity is hated among men and women, even virgins don't want to date other virgins

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
★★★★
Now imagine being a sub-5 incel. Brutal

It's way worse for man, virgin man is laughing stock automatically.

It's way worse for man, virgin man is laughing stock automatically.
Yup, for sure, but for some reason there are actually men out here that be like, "she's gotta have exprience bruh"... Are they cucks or something? I don't get it.

"she's gotta have exprience bruh"... Are they cucks or something?
Hedonism
They don't have self-respect, they just want as much fun as they can have.

, "she's gotta have exprience bruh"...
Such idiots are extremely rare. I think authors of that article just wanted artificially equalise how virgin men are treated to how virgin women are treated.

Virgin women are also getting shamed
:foidSoy: :soy:

Last edited:
Such idiots are extremely rare. I think authors of that article just wanted artificially equalise how virgin men are treated to how virgin women are treated.
I beg to differ. A lot of dues IRL say this shit to me, but I do notice it's always often normie blacks and Hispanics, and boomers

I beg to differ. A lot of dues IRL say this shit to me, but I do notice it's always often normie blacks and Hispanics, and boomers
Maybe they're incels themselves but they're insecure to admit it and say that they need woman with experience so she will show them how it's done :lul:

Maybe they're incels themselves but they're insecure to admit it and say that they need woman with experience so she will show them how it's done :lul:
White Chad knows all the tricks of the trade :lul:

Being a virgin women doesnt mean anything to others. Not like it's even possible for a woman to be a virgin anyways

Yup, for sure, but for some reason there are actually men out here that be like, "she's gotta have exprience bruh"... Are they cucks or something? I don't get it.
They are brainwashed. Foids to normalize their whoriness shame other foids who doesnt have 50 fuckers. Ive seen it a lot. holier than thou, pick me, etc reverse slut shaming.

coping betas trying to larp and copy the behavior of chads

a chad might unironically be bothered if he gets a different woman every night and he suddenly meets a virgin that forces him to take it slow instead of letting him enjoy his fast-food style bang
but a beta has no such problem, unless he's a coping retard trying to larp, of which there are billions

I'm a virgin and nobody laughs at me. I send them directly to the hospital. I had so many experiences. If you stick a piece of meat in a hole does that make you superior? Hell nah ma brother.

I want to date virgin women.

That’s not real, sluts make those guys up to justify their sluttiness.

You fell for major slut cope bro :feelswhat:

Now imagine being a sub-5 incel. Brutal

bruh I would rather fuck a virgin girl.

coping betas trying to larp and copy the behavior of chads

a chad might unironically be bothered if he gets a different woman every night and he suddenly meets a virgin that forces him to take it slow instead of letting him enjoy his fast-food style bang
but a beta has no such problem, unless he's a coping retard trying to larp, of which there are billions
It gives a confidence boost to lower tier chads and giga chads just dont care

This is a disturbingly common take.
You want the potential mother of your children to have taken a dozen 8 inch cocks, screamed their names, called them daddy, and begged them to cum inside her? You want her to kiss your children with the same mouth that was covered in cum by 4 different guys a few years ago?

It was common sense in pretty much every ancient religion and culture that virginity is sacred and something reserved only for your spouse. But unfortunately we were born in delusional clown world so we have to play pretend that it's okay for your wife to get gangbanged.

How do men deal with the lascivious feeling of disgust evoked when confronted with the perversion or extensive history of their significant other? I've been noticing a trend of casual hookups even while committed to a relationship, by both men and women.

Take this green text LARP for example:

View: https://youtu.be/C37MjlFIElc?si=7uCKwz8pEOr0-1r7

Moderation is the engine of happiness and contentedness, while excess and scarcity will provoke feelings of dissatisfaction. An abundance of lovers intimidates the moderate-coitusing individual and an utter deprivation pesters them. A woman with a man who has not yet been laid will think him immature and unprepared, and a man with a woman yet to be laid will feel peeved at her reluctance. Men are infatuated with their pride and want not to sully themselves with lewd women, women too are engrossed with their elegance and wish not to play into the hands of conceited men.

True love is a tenderness consummate with the throes of decency, it cannot flourish without wilting also.

This is a disturbingly common take.
You want the potential mother of your children to have taken a dozen 8 inch cocks, screamed their names, called them daddy, and begged them to cum inside her? You want her to kiss your children with the same mouth that was covered in cum by 4 different guys a few years ago?

It was common sense in pretty much every ancient religion and culture that virginity is sacred and something reserved only for your spouse. But unfortunately we were born in delusional clown world so we have to play pretend that it's okay for your wife to get gangbanged.
Jew boot licking boomers wanted to fuck everything up.

But don't women get praised if they hold onto their virginity longer?
By society probably, but by their female peers they may be laughed at for being not like others

How heinously are virgin men cast aside and forgotten?

It's only ugly women that have to compensate by doing kinky shit in bed. Stacy just lies there like a dead fish because she knows her high SMV allows her to get away with it. Both of these types of holes have high body counts btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back