Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Videogames are boring as hell

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
as an oldcel they a boring as hell. Don’t understand how people do it. I rather lie in bed and do nothing. Maybe im just depressed?

I wish I had a gaming pc tbh...

Feel the same sometimes tbh. Just find a new cope

get a gaming pc the amount games and shit you can do there can last for a long time

Junkyard Roach said:
get a gaming pc the amount games and shit you can do there can last for a long time

I have one. Used it once for 45 minutes.

Jockcel said:
I wish I had a gaming pc tbh...

Same. I even made a list of the best parts to build one, but I don't have that kind of money.

imbored21 said:
as an oldcel they a boring as hell. Don’t understand how people do it. I rather lie in bed and do nothing. Maybe im just depressed?

I'm quickly losing interest in them as well.

I'm too good at the ones I'm obsessed with so it's too boring

I used to play video games for 16-18 hours a day from the age of 12 to 26 so long as I wasn't at school or whatever, but now they just bore me. Same old shit.

Your playing the wrong games

imbored21 said:
Bjrgaminggod said:
Your playing the wrong games
What games are fun?
MGSV the Phantom pain
Splinter cell Blacklist

Pretty much open world games

honestly games bore me to death.

i only play some co-op games with friends because its fun together but other than that i have better things to do.

Games are shit nowadays for the most part.
Late 90's and 00's were goat.

true, Got on Cod ww2 yesterday got killed once and turned off the xbox, fucking bored

I have a gaming rig and a ps4, but I can't cope with them. If i had extra money I would buy newer triple aaa titles, but they are still expensive and not worth, I wait years for a price drop. Only buy it if it's worth it's money. Why should bad new game be worth as a same as a good new one, and most of these games are shot and not worth there price tag.

Bjrgaminggod said:
MGSV the Phantom pain
Splinter cell Blacklist

Pretty much open world games

If he find games boring then open world are not the best since they require a lot of traveling which is boring, even if the game is good the boring parts might get to him, as they almost did to me.

overlystinkypants said:
honestly games bore me to death.

i only play some co-op games with friends because its fun together but other than that i have better things to do.

Finding addictive games are the way to do it.

really love the switch tbh, really jazzed about bayonetta coming out for it. will eat so much time

You're either not a gamer or are in deep depression.

I mainly play GTA Online, but even I can only play a few hours a day before it gets dull. I can go months without playing as well.

you just have to find your game

i could literally play osrs for days on end

idek why i like it so much

although i agree, most games are literally boring as fuck nowadays. the only way you can even make them fun is if you use cheats.

Speak for yourself.

Tekken 7
Sonic
Street fighter
Horizon Zero Dawn
Final Fantasy
Mario
Pokemon
Gran turismo

C O P E. Video games are the best I’ll die without them

cope you prob play shit like overwatch and mobas

Most games are garbage, the only good games are LoL/DotA and WoW

When you're right you're right.

Yup. Video games haven't done it for me in a very long time. I Haven't played a video game in nearly 2 years. That being said. I recently started playing Sonic Mania. An old game like this brings back fond memories of my early childhood before my subhumanity and social retardation set it.

Especially when you're inconsistent like me and can't always enjoy playing.

At 24, unless you're a poorcel, you can go out any night of the week and have fun

Lol @ threads like this

Cuck-Damage said:
At 24, unless you're a poorcel, you can go out any night of the week and have fun

Lol @ threads like this

Go out where and do what?

Cuck-Damage said:
Lol @ threads like this

bars are fucking dead. even in NYC people report tinder killed them.

you're insane.

imbored21 said:
24 5’7 120lbs

LEL.

Oldcel? I have a gameboy, several computers and a CD player older than you.

Video games are still enjoyable but I can't sit down and play something for like 5 hours straight anymore without getting bored

Nautica1983 said:

Rlly? Pokemon, the same shitty game they keep releasing every year with 2 version to milk the retards? I hope you didn't pay for it.

Bushladen008 said:
Rlly? Pokemon, the same shitty game they keep releasing every year with 2 version to milk the retards? I hope you didn't pay for it.

New regions, New Pokemon, added battle system combat, Different story. What do you play huh?

imbored21 said:
Play something else other than multiplayer shooters every once in a while if it's all you play, multiplayer games, being devoid of story and a sense of progression, are very boring and repetitive.

It's not that they're boring, it's that we've played them so much until they got boring.
When you're a socially isolated incel, everything just feels like a temporary cope and eventually becomes boring.

You guys get bored because you play pop games made for normies. Play some games that have high learning curve and require a lot of skill.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d432cQoT-c[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N67Efsb06Fg[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ESipcQunHc[/video]

Nautica1983 said:
New regions, New Pokemon, added battle system combat, Different story. What do you play huh?

They basically gave new skins to old Pokemons, and updated the graphics(still 240p lol). I have Pokemon ultra moon.Nintendo is crap, you must admit, even their best game(Zelda botw) seems like shit, 900p 30 fps with cartoon graphics, and a generic plot. 

Well lately, I mostly played fallout 4, I did like 30 min of Witcher 3, Assassin Creed origins, Evil within, Cs Go. I have many games sitting on my desktop which I can't bring myself to finish. The only game that I really enjoyed was Bioshock 1 remastered.

Bushladen008 said:
They basically gave new skins to old Pokemons, and updated the graphics(still 240p lol). I have Pokemon ultra moon.Nintendo is crap, you must admit, even their best game(Zelda botw) seems like shit, 900p 30 fps with cartoon graphics, and a generic plot. 

Well lately, I mostly played fallout 4, I did like 30 min of Witcher 3, Assassin Creed origins, Evil within, Cs Go. I have many games sitting on my desktop which I can't bring myself to finish. The only game that I really enjoyed was Bioshock 1 remastered.

I didn't like zelda botw either, but Mario Odyssey is great. Nintendo is still good. You guys buy to many games than get bored because you half play them then stop and move onto the next.

I've been playing video games since I was 3 (srs), my first game ever was either goldeneye 64 or turok (n64). Theses days I mostly play league, gta, and csgo. If I were to guess I'd say I have at least 2.5k hours on league.

Nautica1983 said:
I didn't like zelda botw either, but Mario Odyssey is great. Nintendo is still good. You guys buy to many games than get bored because you half play them then stop and move onto the next.

Nintendo makes fun game, but their weak console gimmicks is why I hate them, if they make a normal console, I would buy day one. I miss the glory days of Nintendo 64.

I'm 22 and I've been getting sick of them too. I play online games like Smite and DotA very casually, occasionally play PS4 as well but I get bored after 20-30 minutes.

QuantumDummy said:
Same. I even made a list of the best parts to build one, but I don't have that kind of money.

Its because of crypto, GPU prices are inflated af right now.

Play some indie games

agree. current Gen games (ps4/xb1) are overall trash..feels like a joke...i was hoping to rot to AO tennis for months but it gets amog by topspin 4 lol.. gta v and battlefront 2 is what i play mostly now...have to wait for spiderman and tennis world tour.

burned dopamine receptors

otherwise i recommend CS GO - cheap and fun

uninstall said:
burned dopamine receptors

otherwise i recommend CS GO - cheap and fun
Disagree, while it is fun at first, playing on the same maps with the same weapons and the same objectives over and over again gets boring, i recommend you play fallout new vegas, oblivion and/or skyrim to kill boredom, any other good open-world game counts too.
I got oblivion and all its content on sale for 7 dollars something back in december, put 90 hours on it and i'm still enjoying it up to this point, great deal.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Disagree, while it is fun at first, playing on the same maps with the same weapons and the same objectives over and over again gets boring, i recommend you play fallout new vegas, oblivion and/or skyrim to kill boredom, any other good open-world game counts too.
I got oblivion and all its content on sale for 7 dollars something back in december, put 90 hours on it and i'm still enjoying it up to this point, great deal.

i prefer some realistic shooters tbh

but yeah

i am tired of the maps and the weapons