Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UNPOPULAR OPINION: you cannot be incel if your 6/10 or above.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm tired of hearing this 8/10 and above or death cope, the truth is that a 6/10 and above guy can still get laid.
The cutoff point for being ugly is 5/10 or below.
I'm sick of all these 7/10 "incels" that act like they are ugly. If you are not below 6/10 like me then your not incel.

Yes this is legit. In rare cases average males can be incel if they are mentalcel, but to be a truecel you need to be sub 5 or ideally sub 4. A 6/10 male can always attract some female with limited effort.

Ugly should be reserved for people 3/10 and under, debating this is pretty dumb tho because ratings are subjective.

But as long as you aren't ugly aka deformed, you can get a girl if you try hard enough tbh.

How is this cope? I'm saying that 6/10 and above guys still have a chance and cannot be incel.

Its sub 5 =over, 5/10 dudes get laid as well.
Avg person is 5/10, avg person isnt incel otherwise humanity wouldve died out already.

wow such an unpopular opinion indeed. mind = blown.

normies aint freaking incel.

Manlet status drops you down 2 points

Avg person is 5/10, avg person isnt incel otherwise humanity wouldve died out already.
That's not true, nobody wants an average guy, they want at least something attractive in them.

That's not true, nobody wants an average guy, they want at least something attractive in them.

You really think the average dude is incel?
JFL at the cope.
gCmzZRP.gif

Cope, as long as you aren't ugly you can get laid, being 4/10 is slightly below avarage which means you still have a change, just LOL if you think only average guys and above can get girlfriends.

6/10 is not enough for females to throw themselves at you, 7.5 is when its impossible to be a an incel

I knew you'd come crawling back lol

you guessed right

the only way i escape is if i get a wife and or social life filled with networks, but thats not looking possible given my situation

Anyway OP saying a 5 is ugly is as silly as the sub-8 meme. Ugly is sub-4 imo.

you guessed right

the only way i escape is if i get a wife and or social life filled with networks, but thats not looking possible given my situation
What happened to the plan you had to move to your dad's country and get married?

What happened to the plan you had to move to your dad's country and get married?

thats going to take awhile 2019-2020 is when im mostly likely getting married, but nothing is guranteed

I'm tired of hearing this 8/10 and above or death cope, the truth is that a 6/10 and above guy can still get laid.
The cutoff point for being ugly is 5/10 or below.
I'm sick of all these 7/10 "incels" that act like they are ugly. If you are not below 6/10 like me then your not incel.
I Think 5/10 May Be The Cut Off. I Agree 6+ Is The 20% However The 5 Can Get The Bottom Barrel Of Women at Least

yep sub 8 is cope
the people with average looks on here are coping with their mentalcel meme.

I'm inclined to agree with you unless the person is sub-85 IQ or has an awful voice or something

how is this an unpopular opinion?